1. The BPM Festival celebrated its 10th anniversary this year and attracts people from around the world.
2. BPM is a ten day and night music festival that gathers Djs and producers from around the world.
3. A three-day pass to the festival runs 395 dollars, plus service charges.
4.The Blue Parrot is a famous nightclub and beachclub that opened two decades ago. Since opening its doors, Blue Parrot has gone on to become one of the hottest spots in Playa del Carmen among tourists.
5. Local and international Djs play electronic music from Wednesday to Saturday. The beachclub opens daily.
6. The Blue Parrot brand includes a beachfront hotel called The Blue Parrot Fifth Avenue, which opened 30 years ago.
7. The Blue Parrot Beach Club wasn’t the only place where The BPM Festival was held. Other locations included La Santanera, Martina Beach Club, Salón Salsanera, Canibal Royal and Patio 8.
8. Playa del Carmen is the Mayan Riviera’s go to destination for nightlife, restaurants and shopping.
9. The port of Playa del Carmen was founded in 1937.
more recommended stories
Yucatan experts and local legislators ask for safe spaces for bicycles and road safety education in schools
“The bicycle should be the great.
U.S. travel warning puts virus-battered Mexico on par with war-torn nations
MEXICO CITY (Reuters) – The U.S..
Tourist caught on video harassing whale shark in Quintana Roo
Environmental officers say an investigation is.
What white women in a key county think about Trump
It is no secret to the.
The terrible translations of “VISIT MEXICO” another example of ineptitude and corruption in AMLO’s government.
From Mexico’s state of “Warrior” to.
Farewell with Mariachi music for a Mérida nurse who lost the battle against COVID-19
MÉRIDA, YUCATAN.- With mariachi music and.
Public Security Secretariat (SSP) investigates high-impact crime in the north of Mérida
The State Investigative Police carries out.
The Mérida-Cancún-Chetumal stretch of the Maya Train will be electric
In a stretch of almost 700.
ENOUGH 2020! – Hurricane season in the Atlantic to be worse than expected.
Due to current ocean and atmospheric.
San Felipe is the municipality with the highest index of COVID-19 contagion in Yucatan
YUCATAN, MEXICO.- “San Felipe became the.