1. The BPM Festival celebrated its 10th anniversary this year and attracts people from around the world.
2. BPM is a ten day and night music festival that gathers Djs and producers from around the world.
3. A three-day pass to the festival runs 395 dollars, plus service charges.
4.The Blue Parrot is a famous nightclub and beachclub that opened two decades ago. Since opening its doors, Blue Parrot has gone on to become one of the hottest spots in Playa del Carmen among tourists.
5. Local and international Djs play electronic music from Wednesday to Saturday. The beachclub opens daily.
6. The Blue Parrot brand includes a beachfront hotel called The Blue Parrot Fifth Avenue, which opened 30 years ago.
7. The Blue Parrot Beach Club wasn’t the only place where The BPM Festival was held. Other locations included La Santanera, Martina Beach Club, Salón Salsanera, Canibal Royal and Patio 8.
8. Playa del Carmen is the Mayan Riviera’s go to destination for nightlife, restaurants and shopping.
9. The port of Playa del Carmen was founded in 1937.
more recommended stories
Ray Liotta, ‘Goodfellas’ star and gifted character actor, dies at 67
Ray Liotta, the actor best known.
Merida City Council presented the 2022 Forestry Crusade “In Harmony with Nature”
With the aim of continuing to.
Huge Flamboyán tree falls on top of a car in Ucú, Yucatán
A mother who went to pick.
Photographic essay: Colombia elections, a reality not too far away from Mexico’s
Colombia will host Presidential elections this.
Mérida and San Francisco outline projects to multiply the areas of opportunity
“As a Municipality, we work in.
On the issue of the Cuban doctors in Mexico, AMLO literally said: “Conservatives go to hell!”
Andrés Manuel López Obrador, president of.
Yucatan and Campeche, the states with the highest honey production in Mexico
Within the framework of World Bee.
Is Yucatan ‘running out’ of priests?
“In Yucatan there are around 150.
AMLO meets privately with the owner of Calica
President Andrés Manuel López Obrador held.
Playa del Carmen “suffers” the massive arrival of sargassum
The massive arrival of sargassum on.