1. The BPM Festival celebrated its 10th anniversary this year and attracts people from around the world.
2. BPM is a ten day and night music festival that gathers Djs and producers from around the world.
3. A three-day pass to the festival runs 395 dollars, plus service charges.
4.The Blue Parrot is a famous nightclub and beachclub that opened two decades ago. Since opening its doors, Blue Parrot has gone on to become one of the hottest spots in Playa del Carmen among tourists.
5. Local and international Djs play electronic music from Wednesday to Saturday. The beachclub opens daily.
6. The Blue Parrot brand includes a beachfront hotel called The Blue Parrot Fifth Avenue, which opened 30 years ago.
7. The Blue Parrot Beach Club wasn’t the only place where The BPM Festival was held. Other locations included La Santanera, Martina Beach Club, Salón Salsanera, Canibal Royal and Patio 8.
8. Playa del Carmen is the Mayan Riviera’s go to destination for nightlife, restaurants and shopping.
9. The port of Playa del Carmen was founded in 1937.
more recommended stories
“Pet uh” Civil Association aims to promote Peto, Yucatán
PETO.- In the coming weeks the.
Mexico overtakes Brazil as the largest automobile producer in Latin America
Mexico registered a new record in.
CICY Biofactory strengthens plant-multiplication technologies
With the aim of transferring the.
IYEM looking for entrepreneurs willing to form serious companies in Yucatan
Government and businessmen seek to continue.
Yucatán; the state with the lowest number of high-impact crimes in Mexico
The National Public Security System released.
Miami pedestrian bridge collapses, killing at least six people
A recently built, 950-ton pedestrian bridge.
Oil workers are being recruited to work in Campeche
The National Employment Service (SNE) in.
Endemic fruit trees will be promoted and planted in Cholul
With the objective of planting and.
Mérida’s “Palace of Music” will strengthen cultural tourism
The Palace of Music is an.
Illegal fishing continues in Sisal and all along the Yucatan coast
“Crews of at least 50 river.