1. The BPM Festival celebrated its 10th anniversary this year and attracts people from around the world.
2. BPM is a ten day and night music festival that gathers Djs and producers from around the world.
3. A three-day pass to the festival runs 395 dollars, plus service charges.
4.The Blue Parrot is a famous nightclub and beachclub that opened two decades ago. Since opening its doors, Blue Parrot has gone on to become one of the hottest spots in Playa del Carmen among tourists.
5. Local and international Djs play electronic music from Wednesday to Saturday. The beachclub opens daily.
6. The Blue Parrot brand includes a beachfront hotel called The Blue Parrot Fifth Avenue, which opened 30 years ago.
7. The Blue Parrot Beach Club wasn’t the only place where The BPM Festival was held. Other locations included La Santanera, Martina Beach Club, Salón Salsanera, Canibal Royal and Patio 8.
8. Playa del Carmen is the Mayan Riviera’s go to destination for nightlife, restaurants and shopping.
9. The port of Playa del Carmen was founded in 1937.
more recommended stories
Organ donation culture increases in Yucatan
September 17, 2018 (ACOM) .- The.
New air route Merida-Villahermosa
Viva Aerobus, Mexico’s ultra-low-cost airline, with.
Criminology expert warns about possible increase of organized crime activity in Yucatán
“Poverty levels in the state of.
Canadian and American citizens visited SSP facility in Mérida
Canadian and American citizens residing in.
Progreso Yucatecan terminal will expand its capacity
The Energy Regulatory Commission (Comisión Regulatoria.
Spanish-speaking worker fired after refusing to help English-speaking customers at Taco Bell in Florida
A Spanish-speaking Taco Bell worker in.
Magical towns of Quintana Roo prove to be profitable tourist destinations
The magical towns Bacalar, Tulum and.
Mexican scientists use natural fireflies process to evaluate anticancer agents
Experts from the National Autonomous University.
“Huaxim” Yucatecan endemic tree is key for the “livestock of the future” national program
Yucatecan cattlemen contributed with their experiences.
Quintana Roo state authorities are working towards an economy with zero net carbon emissions
Quintana Roo is working towards an.