1. The BPM Festival celebrated its 10th anniversary this year and attracts people from around the world.
2. BPM is a ten day and night music festival that gathers Djs and producers from around the world.
3. A three-day pass to the festival runs 395 dollars, plus service charges.
4.The Blue Parrot is a famous nightclub and beachclub that opened two decades ago. Since opening its doors, Blue Parrot has gone on to become one of the hottest spots in Playa del Carmen among tourists.
5. Local and international Djs play electronic music from Wednesday to Saturday. The beachclub opens daily.
6. The Blue Parrot brand includes a beachfront hotel called The Blue Parrot Fifth Avenue, which opened 30 years ago.
7. The Blue Parrot Beach Club wasn’t the only place where The BPM Festival was held. Other locations included La Santanera, Martina Beach Club, Salón Salsanera, Canibal Royal and Patio 8.
8. Playa del Carmen is the Mayan Riviera’s go to destination for nightlife, restaurants and shopping.
9. The port of Playa del Carmen was founded in 1937.
more recommended stories
US military to set up tents for migrants on southern border
Washington (AFP) – The American military.
Mexico to auction expensive sports cars seized from criminals
Mexico City (AFP) – Mexico announced.
Boys and girls sing the Mexican National Anthem in Maya language (VIDEO)
Lyrics that give us identity to.
Andrea kicks off the 2019 Atlantic hurricane season early
On Monday May 20th, a low.
“Chief Saidén is not going anywhere” (Mauricio Vila Dosal)
In relation to the rumors and.
Museo de la Luz (Museum of Light) breaks ground in Mérida’s La Plancha
On Tuesday May 21st, the National.
Cuba still welcomes American tourists despite Trump restrictions
VARADERO, Cuba (AP) — The battle.
Guatemalan teen dies at Border Patrol station, 5th minor to die in US custody in 6 months
PHOENIX – A 16-year-old boy diagnosed.
Cruise the ocean with gourmet food, craft cocktails and the best of the digital world
PORT OF SAN FRANCISCO — We’re.
Come to the Yucatan…
Standing barefoot on a wooden jetty.