1. The BPM Festival celebrated its 10th anniversary this year and attracts people from around the world.
2. BPM is a ten day and night music festival that gathers Djs and producers from around the world.
3. A three-day pass to the festival runs 395 dollars, plus service charges.
4.The Blue Parrot is a famous nightclub and beachclub that opened two decades ago. Since opening its doors, Blue Parrot has gone on to become one of the hottest spots in Playa del Carmen among tourists.
5. Local and international Djs play electronic music from Wednesday to Saturday. The beachclub opens daily.
6. The Blue Parrot brand includes a beachfront hotel called The Blue Parrot Fifth Avenue, which opened 30 years ago.
7. The Blue Parrot Beach Club wasn’t the only place where The BPM Festival was held. Other locations included La Santanera, Martina Beach Club, Salón Salsanera, Canibal Royal and Patio 8.
8. Playa del Carmen is the Mayan Riviera’s go to destination for nightlife, restaurants and shopping.
9. The port of Playa del Carmen was founded in 1937.
more recommended stories
Trump imposes visa restrictions on pregnant women to target ‘criminal’ birth tourism
The United States will no longer issue tourist.
Yucatán joins the “Queer Destinations” initiative
During FITUR Madrid 2020 Tourism Fair, Yucatán.
Successful participation of Yucatán at the Madrid International Tourism Fair (Fitur) 2020
Yucatan and its wonders are again.
Three suspected new cases of Coronavirus in Jalisco, Mexico
The Health Ministry reported another three.
Mexico City to open free University of Health in June 2020
MEXICO CITY – Mexico City’s government.
The United States imported more than 2.1 billion pounds of Mexican avocados in 2019
Dallas, Texas – We all can’t deny.
2nd coronavirus case confirmed in US
A second U.S. case of the new coronavirus has been.
State, Municipal and Federal governments join forces to fight crime in Progreso
The State and Municipal Police, along.
Archaeological remains in Mérida must be preserved (INAH)
Merida Yucatan; January 23, 2020 (ACOM).
Salvador Alvarado sports complex reopens its doors
After five months of remodeling works,.