Today the US Consulate General in Merida welcomes all students to the Academic Mobility Fair Mexico- United States, with 20 US universities offering their programs, scholarships, opportunities to study in the United States.
WHEN: 5:00 pm-8:00pm
WHERE: Siglo XXI Convention Center
Check out the program:
5:00 pm – Ribbon-cutting by US Consul General in Merida David Mico; Delegate of Foreign Affairs in Yucatan José Manuel Torres, and EducationUSA Regional Director Maria Mercedes Salmon.
5.15pm – 6.00pm: 5 Steps to study in the United States
6.00pm – 6:45 pm: Student Visas in the United States by Vice Consul
6.45pm – 7.30pm: Resources for studying ESL
7.30pm – 8.00pm: Postgraduate Scholarships Fulbright
- • St. Cloud State University
- • Full Sail University
- • University of Colorado Boulder
- • University of Delaware
- • Marymount University
- • Miami International University of Art and Design
- • West Virginia University
- • Northeastern Illinois University
- • University of South Carolina
- • Hult International Business School
- • Stevens Henager College
- • California State – San Jose State University
- • The University of Oklahoma
- • English Language Institute at the University of Utah
- • University of New Mexico
- • Fox Valley Technical College
- • Maryville College
- • California State University Fullerton
Public Diplomacy (Educación, Cultura y Prensa)
US Consulate General, Merida
more recommended stories
AMLO says he will not ‘confront’ Catholic church over sexual abuse claims
(Reuters) – Mexican President Andres Manuel.
Water treatment plant shut down in Cielo Alto, Southern Mérida
“After causing damage to the environment,.
“Villaventura” Parque Vivo: Interactive farm to bring children closer to nature
The importance of the direct contact.
Yucatan seeks to reduce the number of suicides with prevention program
Yucatan doubles the national rate of.
Maya train features mixed investment: 10% government and 90% private initiative
The Maya Train project will be.
Progreso Beach and the mafia behind the Palapas
In an extensive investigation conducted by.
Passenger stabbed to death inside a Merida public transport bus
What started as a fight ended.
The National Institute of Migration seeks to facilitate the integration of foreigners in Yucatan
MERIDA YUCATAN.- The National Institute of.
Yucatan´s new gastronomy
The president of the National Chamber.
Meet Merida’s new “Park Rangers”
MERIDA YUCATAN.- In order to maintain the.