Today the US Consulate General in Merida welcomes all students to the Academic Mobility Fair Mexico- United States, with 20 US universities offering their programs, scholarships, opportunities to study in the United States.
WHEN: 5:00 pm-8:00pm
WHERE: Siglo XXI Convention Center
Check out the program:
5:00 pm – Ribbon-cutting by US Consul General in Merida David Mico; Delegate of Foreign Affairs in Yucatan José Manuel Torres, and EducationUSA Regional Director Maria Mercedes Salmon.
5.15pm – 6.00pm: 5 Steps to study in the United States
6.00pm – 6:45 pm: Student Visas in the United States by Vice Consul
6.45pm – 7.30pm: Resources for studying ESL
7.30pm – 8.00pm: Postgraduate Scholarships Fulbright
- • St. Cloud State University
- • Full Sail University
- • University of Colorado Boulder
- • University of Delaware
- • Marymount University
- • Miami International University of Art and Design
- • West Virginia University
- • Northeastern Illinois University
- • University of South Carolina
- • Hult International Business School
- • Stevens Henager College
- • California State – San Jose State University
- • The University of Oklahoma
- • English Language Institute at the University of Utah
- • University of New Mexico
- • Fox Valley Technical College
- • Maryville College
- • California State University Fullerton
Public Diplomacy (Educación, Cultura y Prensa)
US Consulate General, Merida
more recommended stories
Trump looking at possible U.S. payroll, capital gains tax cuts
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – President Donald Trump.
Banding 2019: actions for the preservation of Caribbean Flamenco in the Yucatan Peninsula
On Sunday August 18th, the annual.
“Yucatecan Products Fair” at local Soriana stores
Yucatecan products manufactured and produced at.
Expat says more and more Americans are moving down to Mexico during the Trump era
According to Danielle Wiiliams, an American.
50 years later, hippies keep the ‘real Woodstock’ flame alive
Bethel, New York (United States) (AFP).
OPINION: I am Mexican American with no hyphen and no apologies…
Marcos Bretón, father / husband, son.
Municipal Economic Development and Tourism Office positions Mérida as one of the most important tourist destinations in Mexico
Mérida’s Municipal Economic Development and Tourism Office.
Hilton’s Curio Collection debuts in Mexico City
Hilton has opened the first property.
Case of mass animal poisoning won’t go unpunished (Municipal authorities)
“The mass poisoning of dogs, cats,.
Two Yucatecan tourists drown in Campeche
Yucatecans Lucia U. G. and Aracely.