The company QS has unveiled its ranking of the best universities in Latin America for 2016, and the results are a bit different with respect to the 2015 count.
In first place for 2016 is the University of Sao Paulo, followed by the University of Estadual de Campinas is located, the Pontifical Catholic University of Chile, the National Autonomous University of Mexico, the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, the University of Chile, the TEC Monterrey, Universidad de los Andes of Colombia, the University of Brasilia and the National University of Colombia. These institutions make up the survey’s ”top 10.”
The count consists of 300 institutions of higher learning and is based on the reputation of the academy, teachers, quality of students, the research of each and international contributions that their members make to international knowledge .
These Mexican universities made the list:
10) Universidad de las Américas Puebla (UDLAP). 56 overall.
9) Autonomous University of the State of Mexico (UAEMex). 55 overall.
8) Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon (UANL). 53 overall.
7) University of Guadalajara (UdeG). 51 overall.
6) Instituto Tecnologico Autonomo de Mexico (ITAM). 39 overall.
5) National Polytechnic Institute (IPN). 32 overall.
4) Autonomous Metropolitan University (UAM). 30 overall.
3) University Iberoamericana (UIA). 23 overall.
2) Institute of Technology and Higher Studies of Monterrey. 7 overall.
1) National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM). 4 overall.
For the complete list, click here.
more recommended stories
Former Merida bus station (CAME) to become a shopping center
The former Merida Bus Station (CAME).
Group of women sing “Las Mañanitas” to president López Obrador
President Andrés Manuel López Obrador turned.
Meet the Mexican girl with an IQ higher than Einstein’s
Mexico City.- At just eight years.
Swarm of 60 earthquakes shakes Mexicali and Southern California
A swarm of at least 60.
Italian ship attacked by pirates in Mexico leaving two injured
Pirates attacked an Italy-flagged offshore supply.
Campeche night sky filled with mysterious lights
CHAMPOTÓN, CAMPECHE (Times Media México) – On.
In addition to being a Magic Town, Bacalar is known for its exquisite cuisine
In Bacalar as in the rest.
First asphalt road with recycled plastic inaugurated in Guanajuato, Mexico
The first global road partially made.
Fake plastic surgeons plague the peninsula
YUCATÁN (Times Media Mexico) – The College.
Nicolas Maduro responds to Donald Trump: “We are ready go to battle”
President Donald Trump “gave the order.