The company QS has unveiled its ranking of the best universities in Latin America for 2016, and the results are a bit different with respect to the 2015 count.
In first place for 2016 is the University of Sao Paulo, followed by the University of Estadual de Campinas is located, the Pontifical Catholic University of Chile, the National Autonomous University of Mexico, the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, the University of Chile, the TEC Monterrey, Universidad de los Andes of Colombia, the University of Brasilia and the National University of Colombia. These institutions make up the survey’s ”top 10.”
The count consists of 300 institutions of higher learning and is based on the reputation of the academy, teachers, quality of students, the research of each and international contributions that their members make to international knowledge .
These Mexican universities made the list:
10) Universidad de las Américas Puebla (UDLAP). 56 overall.
9) Autonomous University of the State of Mexico (UAEMex). 55 overall.
8) Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon (UANL). 53 overall.
7) University of Guadalajara (UdeG). 51 overall.
6) Instituto Tecnologico Autonomo de Mexico (ITAM). 39 overall.
5) National Polytechnic Institute (IPN). 32 overall.
4) Autonomous Metropolitan University (UAM). 30 overall.
3) University Iberoamericana (UIA). 23 overall.
2) Institute of Technology and Higher Studies of Monterrey. 7 overall.
1) National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM). 4 overall.
For the complete list, click here.
more recommended stories
Valladolid is awaiting more tourists in the coming months
“Events like the Gastroonomic fair, the.
Real estate sector in Mexico forsees slow growth in 2019
2019 begins and several factors, including.
Don Antonio Marín quintessential Merida’s Master of Ceremonies dies at 85
On Wednesday January 16, 85-year-old professor.
Death toll reaches 85 in HIdalgo’s fuel pipeline fire
TLAHUELILPAN, Mexico (AP) — People in.
Sustainable, self sufficient supply of water for the Tourism Industry in the Yucatan
Water scarcity is growing globally with.
Machinery catches fire in Progreso’s plastics factory
A plastic melting machine caught fire.
Yucatan and New York, united by Jazz
With the aim of spreading rhythms.
Yucatecan child will receive medical attention in the US
A 3 year-old child from the.
Aeroméxico and Aeroflot sign a codeshare agreement
Mexico, January 16 (Notimex).- Aeromexico informed.
Oxford Analytica says closing Pemex pipelines an “unsustainable” way to fight fuel theft
Closing Pemex pipelines is an unsustainable.