The company QS has unveiled its ranking of the best universities in Latin America for 2016, and the results are a bit different with respect to the 2015 count.
In first place for 2016 is the University of Sao Paulo, followed by the University of Estadual de Campinas is located, the Pontifical Catholic University of Chile, the National Autonomous University of Mexico, the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, the University of Chile, the TEC Monterrey, Universidad de los Andes of Colombia, the University of Brasilia and the National University of Colombia. These institutions make up the survey’s ”top 10.”
The count consists of 300 institutions of higher learning and is based on the reputation of the academy, teachers, quality of students, the research of each and international contributions that their members make to international knowledge .
These Mexican universities made the list:
10) Universidad de las Américas Puebla (UDLAP). 56 overall.
9) Autonomous University of the State of Mexico (UAEMex). 55 overall.
8) Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon (UANL). 53 overall.
7) University of Guadalajara (UdeG). 51 overall.
6) Instituto Tecnologico Autonomo de Mexico (ITAM). 39 overall.
5) National Polytechnic Institute (IPN). 32 overall.
4) Autonomous Metropolitan University (UAM). 30 overall.
3) University Iberoamericana (UIA). 23 overall.
2) Institute of Technology and Higher Studies of Monterrey. 7 overall.
1) National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM). 4 overall.
For the complete list, click here.
more recommended stories
What are the differences between Health Insurance and Travel Insurance?
Do you know what the differences.
HATE TOY FOR CHILDREN
EDITOR NOTE Once upon a time,.
Yucatecan scientists create high-performance ecologic nano-fertilizer
In order to generate better and.
U.S. Department of State Travel Advisory Annual Update
The U.S. Department of State conducted.
Maya Train requires an investment of more than 40 billion pesos just for Quintana Roo
The construction of the Mayan Train,.
Campeche’s appointment as Cultural Heritage of Humanity in danger
“If the city wants to preserve.
This years’s Liseberg Applause Award for inspiration went to Xcaret, Quintana Roo
The 2018 IAAPA Attractions Expo kicked.
President Peña Nieto and ex-president Calderón allegedly received millions from drug cartel
The Sinaloa cartel allegedly bribed Mexico’s.
Police officer killed at the entrance of SSP building in Mérida (Diario de Yucatán)
MERIDA.- After a shooting, the death.
Port of Progreso needs to be strengthened, expanded and modernized: SEFOE
The Secretary of Economic Development of.