A Yucatecan stands out in the world for his name, although not exactly because he’s widely known.
He’s in an international list of “names that ruined people’s lives”, published by the Argentinian web page Infobae.
The man’s name is Christmas Day Koyoc Balam. He’s from Yaxché de Peon neighbourhood in Ucú municipality, an area near Mérida.
Other names in the list include: Batman Roberto, Mister Rambo, and Disney Landia.
The full list, according to Infobae, goes:
- Adolfo Hitler Flores de Valgaz Alava, from Ecuador
- Christmas Day Koyoc Balam, from Mexico
- Mister Rambo Campos Díaz, from Costa Rica
- Nicolás Eduardo Rey Follador (F***er King), from Chile
- Disney Landia (Disneyland) Rodriguez Juarez, from Uruguay
- Batman Roberto Camargo Salcedo, from Colombia
- Hashtag Follow Contreras Sepúlveda, from Chile
- Shakespeare Mozart Armstrong Correa Perez, from Chile
- Jack Daniels, from Chile
- Mike Litoris, from the United States
more recommended stories
TIME Magazine Powerful Cover: Welcome to America
It is of public knowledge, Donald.
Your Best Guide to Vape Pens
We’re sure you’ve heard about the.
Trump – Kim Jong Un’s meeting ends up with ‘special bond’
Nearly five hours of unprecedented and surreal.
BACKYARD BIRDING IN MERIDA, YUCATAN AND BEYOND – HEAD DRESSES (WADING BIRDS PLUS ONE)
Spring somewhat lingers in the air.
Spay and Neuter Campaign 2018 needs volunteers
Veterinarians from Mexico, the United States.
One safety and protection
It’s not always enough to only.
OPINION: Mexican presidential debates: Constructive Discussion or Bad Joke?
The second Mexican presidential debate was.
How To Buy A Used Car
The market of secondary cars gets.
OPINION: One nation, four presidential candidates and a world of uncertainty
Why on earth would one run.
An above-average hurricane season is expected for 2018
According to CW33, the 2018 hurricane.