A Yucatecan stands out in the world for his name, although not exactly because he’s widely known.
He’s in an international list of “names that ruined people’s lives”, published by the Argentinian web page Infobae.
The man’s name is Christmas Day Koyoc Balam. He’s from Yaxché de Peon neighbourhood in Ucú municipality, an area near Mérida.
Other names in the list include: Batman Roberto, Mister Rambo, and Disney Landia.
The full list, according to Infobae, goes:
- Adolfo Hitler Flores de Valgaz Alava, from Ecuador
- Christmas Day Koyoc Balam, from Mexico
- Mister Rambo Campos Díaz, from Costa Rica
- Nicolás Eduardo Rey Follador (F***er King), from Chile
- Disney Landia (Disneyland) Rodriguez Juarez, from Uruguay
- Batman Roberto Camargo Salcedo, from Colombia
- Hashtag Follow Contreras Sepúlveda, from Chile
- Shakespeare Mozart Armstrong Correa Perez, from Chile
- Jack Daniels, from Chile
- Mike Litoris, from the United States
more recommended stories
With AMLO, construction reports worse start in three administrations
The sector reported an annual fall.
Antidote for “Violinist Spider” bite is Mexican made
It is called “Reclusmyn” it has.
For the first time, Mexicans decline to less than half of the U.S. unauthorized immigrant population
Relations between the United States and.
CDMX issues guidelines for expropriating land
The Commission for the Integral Reconstruction.
“To be successful, I must depend on someone stronger than me.” (Irrational thinking)
“Think, decide, and act for yourself.”.
“It is easier and convenient to avoid coping with responsibilities and difficulties in life” (Irrational thinking)
“Bravely face the problems and difficulties.
Judge gives two final injunctions against St. Lucia airport
A federal judge of the State.
Cabo San Lucas arch at risk of collapse
Experts don’t know the exact amount.
State of emergency declared in the Yucatan Peninsula for lack of electricity
MEXICO city, Mexico. – In another.
OPINION: The U.S. needs Mexico’s help to solve border crisis
Guy W. Farmer, is a retired.