A Yucatecan stands out in the world for his name, although not exactly because he’s widely known.
He’s in an international list of “names that ruined people’s lives”, published by the Argentinian web page Infobae.
The man’s name is Christmas Day Koyoc Balam. He’s from Yaxché de Peon neighbourhood in Ucú municipality, an area near Mérida.
Other names in the list include: Batman Roberto, Mister Rambo, and Disney Landia.
The full list, according to Infobae, goes:
- Adolfo Hitler Flores de Valgaz Alava, from Ecuador
- Christmas Day Koyoc Balam, from Mexico
- Mister Rambo Campos Díaz, from Costa Rica
- Nicolás Eduardo Rey Follador (F***er King), from Chile
- Disney Landia (Disneyland) Rodriguez Juarez, from Uruguay
- Batman Roberto Camargo Salcedo, from Colombia
- Hashtag Follow Contreras Sepúlveda, from Chile
- Shakespeare Mozart Armstrong Correa Perez, from Chile
- Jack Daniels, from Chile
- Mike Litoris, from the United States
more recommended stories
Things I’ve learned so far during the pandemic.
—About the world— The world is.
Baton Rouge church hosts more than 1,800 people amid COVID-19 outbreak
LOUISIANA United States. (FOX 44) –.
Boris Johnson in self-isolation with coronavirus
The UK prime minister says he.
The U.S. becomes the country with the most cases of COVID-19 in the world
The United States is officially the.
AMLO his malignant stubbornness, his lack of math and the coming dystopia
The last Mexican president who had.
99% of Italy’s dead had pre-existing illnesses
99% of Italy’s coronavirus fatalities had.
$2 trillion coronavirus emergency package and its conditions
The bill seeks to keep families.
Staying at home? Good! Order La Recova!
Did you know that La Recova.
Coronavirus in Mexico number cases as of March 25
According to the daily report issued.
Has coronavirus cancelled Spring Break in Mexico?
MEXICO CITY (Reuters) – Mexico’s sunkissed.