A Yucatecan stands out in the world for his name, although not exactly because he’s widely known.
He’s in an international list of “names that ruined people’s lives”, published by the Argentinian web page Infobae.
The man’s name is Christmas Day Koyoc Balam. He’s from Yaxché de Peon neighbourhood in Ucú municipality, an area near Mérida.
Other names in the list include: Batman Roberto, Mister Rambo, and Disney Landia.
The full list, according to Infobae, goes:
- Adolfo Hitler Flores de Valgaz Alava, from Ecuador
- Christmas Day Koyoc Balam, from Mexico
- Mister Rambo Campos Díaz, from Costa Rica
- Nicolás Eduardo Rey Follador (F***er King), from Chile
- Disney Landia (Disneyland) Rodriguez Juarez, from Uruguay
- Batman Roberto Camargo Salcedo, from Colombia
- Hashtag Follow Contreras Sepúlveda, from Chile
- Shakespeare Mozart Armstrong Correa Perez, from Chile
- Jack Daniels, from Chile
- Mike Litoris, from the United States
more recommended stories
Acid attacks in Mexico: corrosive gender-based violence
In Mexico, acid attacks are not.
1,200 people join Playa del Carmen protest over beach public access
As many as 1,200 people gathered.
The valuable contributions of the Lebanese community in Yucatán
It was in the late 1870s.
What Bernie doesn’t know
Or maybe he does… When the.
Explaining the Mayan calendar…
The Maya had an elaborate calendrical.
Bernie Sanders defends Fidel Castro and Cuban Revolution
Charleston, South Carolina (Agencies) – On.
Mexico’s economic contraction is confirmed – INEGI
The National Institute of Statistics and.
AMLO vs. AMLO
After airplane raffles, economic stagnation and.
Coronavirus absolutely has potential for pandemic status – WHO
Iran and Italy have reported a.
The parrot of Santiago.
A few years ago, Nigel ran.