A Yucatecan stands out in the world for his name, although not exactly because he’s widely known.
He’s in an international list of “names that ruined people’s lives”, published by the Argentinian web page Infobae.
The man’s name is Christmas Day Koyoc Balam. He’s from Yaxché de Peon neighbourhood in Ucú municipality, an area near Mérida.
Other names in the list include: Batman Roberto, Mister Rambo, and Disney Landia.
The full list, according to Infobae, goes:
- Adolfo Hitler Flores de Valgaz Alava, from Ecuador
- Christmas Day Koyoc Balam, from Mexico
- Mister Rambo Campos Díaz, from Costa Rica
- Nicolás Eduardo Rey Follador (F***er King), from Chile
- Disney Landia (Disneyland) Rodriguez Juarez, from Uruguay
- Batman Roberto Camargo Salcedo, from Colombia
- Hashtag Follow Contreras Sepúlveda, from Chile
- Shakespeare Mozart Armstrong Correa Perez, from Chile
- Jack Daniels, from Chile
- Mike Litoris, from the United States
more recommended stories
Spectacular Blood Moon will be visible in Yucatan on October 20th
MÉRIDA, Yucatán, (October 16, 2021).- The.
Beans play an important role in longevity, scientists say
A study lists the beneficial properties.
It’s mandarine season in Yucatan! These are some of its medicinal properties
MÉRIDA, Yucatán, (October 15, 2021) .-.
Campeche citizens denounce the terrible image of their historic center
Campeche, (October 15, 2021).- Inhabitants of.
Luis Enrique Roche was appointed as the new president of the Board of Trustees of the Mérida´s Historic Center
Merida, Yucatan, (October 15, 2021).- The.
Will the new COVID antiviral pills become a pandemic game changer?
Pharmaceutical giant Merck announced Monday that.
This is the story of how Pixie and Michito became best friends…
Who said cats and dogs do.
This Thursday the traditional Santa Lucía Park Serenades returns to Downtown Mérida
MÉRIDA, Yucatán, (October 14, 2021).- With.
The “Otoño Cultural 2021” arts festival has begun in Yucatan
Culture returns in person to Yucatán,.
Tere Cazola bakery is now available in Mexico City
Merida, Yucatan, (October 14, 2021).- What.