A Yucatecan stands out in the world for his name, although not exactly because he’s widely known.
He’s in an international list of “names that ruined people’s lives”, published by the Argentinian web page Infobae.
The man’s name is Christmas Day Koyoc Balam. He’s from Yaxché de Peon neighbourhood in Ucú municipality, an area near Mérida.
Other names in the list include: Batman Roberto, Mister Rambo, and Disney Landia.
The full list, according to Infobae, goes:
- Adolfo Hitler Flores de Valgaz Alava, from Ecuador
- Christmas Day Koyoc Balam, from Mexico
- Mister Rambo Campos Díaz, from Costa Rica
- Nicolás Eduardo Rey Follador (F***er King), from Chile
- Disney Landia (Disneyland) Rodriguez Juarez, from Uruguay
- Batman Roberto Camargo Salcedo, from Colombia
- Hashtag Follow Contreras Sepúlveda, from Chile
- Shakespeare Mozart Armstrong Correa Perez, from Chile
- Jack Daniels, from Chile
- Mike Litoris, from the United States
more recommended stories
López Obrador’s alleged contagion once again divides Mexican society.
“The Mexican leader has consistently played.
Larry King, the American legendary talk show host, dies at 87
Larry King, who gained fame with.
Dominion sues Giuliani for spreading US election fraud ‘big lie’
Voting machine company seeks $1.3bn in.
Mexico’s President Singles Out Twitter Employee for Past Opposition Party Work
(Reuters) Mexico’s President Andres Manuel Lopez.
Hundreds of National Guard agents tested positive for Covid.
The problem was exacerbated when thousands.
In Mexico 12 airports will conduct COVID tests for those traveling to the U.S.
This measure will begin to be.
United States, Mexico, and Guatemala close their borders to migrant caravans due to the pandemic.
Last Monday, Guatemalan police and soldiers.
Mexico’s COVID-19 pandemic out of control.
On Saturday, Mexico reported 149,844 deaths.
New suspension against Tren Maya in three areas of Yucatán.
The authorities will not be able.
When Octopuses Lash Out – Unusual Behavior Observed in Red Sea Study
New research documents that octopuses found.