A Yucatecan stands out in the world for his name, although not exactly because he’s widely known.
He’s in an international list of “names that ruined people’s lives”, published by the Argentinian web page Infobae.
The man’s name is Christmas Day Koyoc Balam. He’s from Yaxché de Peon neighbourhood in Ucú municipality, an area near Mérida.
Other names in the list include: Batman Roberto, Mister Rambo, and Disney Landia.
The full list, according to Infobae, goes:
- Adolfo Hitler Flores de Valgaz Alava, from Ecuador
- Christmas Day Koyoc Balam, from Mexico
- Mister Rambo Campos Díaz, from Costa Rica
- Nicolás Eduardo Rey Follador (F***er King), from Chile
- Disney Landia (Disneyland) Rodriguez Juarez, from Uruguay
- Batman Roberto Camargo Salcedo, from Colombia
- Hashtag Follow Contreras Sepúlveda, from Chile
- Shakespeare Mozart Armstrong Correa Perez, from Chile
- Jack Daniels, from Chile
- Mike Litoris, from the United States
more recommended stories
‘Narco parrot’ arrested in Brazil
A ‘narco parrot’ is under arrest.
Mexican company CEMEX will help rebuild Notre Dame
The company reported that it will.
World Boxing Council reveals the “Maya Belt” For Canelo vs. Jacobs
Mexican culture is one of the.
Ocean suddenly recedes from the Yucatan shore
TELCHAC PUERTO Yucatan – In the.
April 23rd… World Book Day
April 23rd… World Book Day also.
Earth Day 2019: humans are killing the planet
Climate change is real and increasingly a.
Tourists swarm the beaches of Yucatán during the weekend
In Progreso, more than 40,000 visitors.
San Miguel de Allende from a Millennial’s point of view
JESSICA is a world-traveler, asspiring photographer,.
Painter Gustavo Arias Murueta, exponent of contemporary art in Mexico, died.
Recognized for his versatility, Arias was.
Businesses that didn´t go well for Walmart Mexico
In seven years, Walmart left behind.