A Yucatecan stands out in the world for his name, although not exactly because he’s widely known.
He’s in an international list of “names that ruined people’s lives”, published by the Argentinian web page Infobae.
The man’s name is Christmas Day Koyoc Balam. He’s from Yaxché de Peon neighbourhood in Ucú municipality, an area near Mérida.
Other names in the list include: Batman Roberto, Mister Rambo, and Disney Landia.
The full list, according to Infobae, goes:
- Adolfo Hitler Flores de Valgaz Alava, from Ecuador
- Christmas Day Koyoc Balam, from Mexico
- Mister Rambo Campos Díaz, from Costa Rica
- Nicolás Eduardo Rey Follador (F***er King), from Chile
- Disney Landia (Disneyland) Rodriguez Juarez, from Uruguay
- Batman Roberto Camargo Salcedo, from Colombia
- Hashtag Follow Contreras Sepúlveda, from Chile
- Shakespeare Mozart Armstrong Correa Perez, from Chile
- Jack Daniels, from Chile
- Mike Litoris, from the United States
more recommended stories
Mexico, the biggest looser in the USMCA
The U.S. daily The Washington Post.
Mexico quantifies development co-benefits of Climate Action
The study analyzes co-benefits resulting from.
Happy Holidays with the Yucatán Quartet Christmas Concert in Mérida!
The “Cuarteto Yucatán” wants to invite.
—Time for Greta— Op-ed by Clay Jones
And these children that you spit.
Talavera de México is declared cultural heritage by Unesco
By its method of elaboration which.
Tonantzin… the deity behind “Our Lady of Guadalupe”
Our Lady of Guadalupe (In Spanish:.
It is urgent that hosting platforms in Yucatan pay Taxes
They point out that they do.
3 Things Everyone Should Eat in Yucatán
“Here, the dogs don’t bark,” said René.
A new secret passage is discoved in the Maya city of Uxmal
MÉRIDA, Yucatan (Times Media Mexico) –.
Dems unveil charges against Trump
Articles of impeachment are officially on.