A Yucatecan stands out in the world for his name, although not exactly because he’s widely known.
He’s in an international list of “names that ruined people’s lives”, published by the Argentinian web page Infobae.
The man’s name is Christmas Day Koyoc Balam. He’s from Yaxché de Peon neighbourhood in Ucú municipality, an area near Mérida.
Other names in the list include: Batman Roberto, Mister Rambo, and Disney Landia.
The full list, according to Infobae, goes:
- Adolfo Hitler Flores de Valgaz Alava, from Ecuador
- Christmas Day Koyoc Balam, from Mexico
- Mister Rambo Campos Díaz, from Costa Rica
- Nicolás Eduardo Rey Follador (F***er King), from Chile
- Disney Landia (Disneyland) Rodriguez Juarez, from Uruguay
- Batman Roberto Camargo Salcedo, from Colombia
- Hashtag Follow Contreras Sepúlveda, from Chile
- Shakespeare Mozart Armstrong Correa Perez, from Chile
- Jack Daniels, from Chile
- Mike Litoris, from the United States
more recommended stories
Mexican Army diverted almost $15 million USD
Between 2013 and 2016, Sedena made.
“Tourism will never be the same again.” Experts’ say
“Tourism will never be the same.
Mexico’s President Is All In for Trump. Op-ed for The New York Times
Mexican Democrats will not forget our.
Prolific Itaian composer Ennio Morricone, dies at 91
The prolific Oscar-winning film composer, died.
CFE will have to pay $260 million USD to a consortium of companies.
The Federal Electricity Commission (CFE) will.
There is no certainty that covid-19 generates immunity: Lopez-Gatell.
The undersecretary of health said that.
Violent clash erupt between narcos and Mexican military
Drug traffickers exchanged fire with military.
Canadian firm announces its first investment in Mexico in the USMCA era.
The plant for the production of.
On Independence Day, Trump blames “the enemies within”
WASHINGTON (Associated Press) — On a.
USMCA – censorship and fine for cell phone repair.
The reforms approved to the Federal.