A Yucatecan stands out in the world for his name, although not exactly because he’s widely known.
He’s in an international list of “names that ruined people’s lives”, published by the Argentinian web page Infobae.
The man’s name is Christmas Day Koyoc Balam. He’s from Yaxché de Peon neighbourhood in Ucú municipality, an area near Mérida.
Other names in the list include: Batman Roberto, Mister Rambo, and Disney Landia.
The full list, according to Infobae, goes:
- Adolfo Hitler Flores de Valgaz Alava, from Ecuador
- Christmas Day Koyoc Balam, from Mexico
- Mister Rambo Campos Díaz, from Costa Rica
- Nicolás Eduardo Rey Follador (F***er King), from Chile
- Disney Landia (Disneyland) Rodriguez Juarez, from Uruguay
- Batman Roberto Camargo Salcedo, from Colombia
- Hashtag Follow Contreras Sepúlveda, from Chile
- Shakespeare Mozart Armstrong Correa Perez, from Chile
- Jack Daniels, from Chile
- Mike Litoris, from the United States
more recommended stories
Yucatan String Quartet 2018-2019 Season kicks off Thursday Nov. 15
The non-profit organization, Yucatan String Quartet.
BACKYARD BIRDING IN MERIDA, YUCATAN AND BEYOND – THANKSGIVING FOR THE BEAUTY OF BIRDS
November in the USA celebrates a.
Mexican Angel Investors visit Taipei during GEC +
During the GEC +, several entrepreneurs,.
MEL’s Merida Magic Tour & Wine Tasting Nov. 8
On Thursday November 8th, you can’t.
San Andrés Mixquic: the ultimate Day of the Dead experience
As visitors travel southeast out of.
Are caravans the new method of migration?
SAN SALVADOR — As the sun rose.
Yucatan’s Hanal Pixan: How It Differs from The Day of the Dead in other parts of Mexico
The Day of the Dead is.
The strange case of the man who rejuvenated 50 years on a 10 hour flight
With HALLOWEEN around the corner, people.
Hanal Pixan Altar at Mérida English Library
Last year was the first year.
“The Invisibles” an initiative seeks to establish a special date for pets
The initiative known as “The Invisibles”,.