A Yucatecan stands out in the world for his name, although not exactly because he’s widely known.
He’s in an international list of “names that ruined people’s lives”, published by the Argentinian web page Infobae.
The man’s name is Christmas Day Koyoc Balam. He’s from Yaxché de Peon neighbourhood in Ucú municipality, an area near Mérida.
Other names in the list include: Batman Roberto, Mister Rambo, and Disney Landia.
The full list, according to Infobae, goes:
- Adolfo Hitler Flores de Valgaz Alava, from Ecuador
- Christmas Day Koyoc Balam, from Mexico
- Mister Rambo Campos Díaz, from Costa Rica
- Nicolás Eduardo Rey Follador (F***er King), from Chile
- Disney Landia (Disneyland) Rodriguez Juarez, from Uruguay
- Batman Roberto Camargo Salcedo, from Colombia
- Hashtag Follow Contreras Sepúlveda, from Chile
- Shakespeare Mozart Armstrong Correa Perez, from Chile
- Jack Daniels, from Chile
- Mike Litoris, from the United States
more recommended stories
Meet the Mexican girl with an IQ higher than Einstein’s
Mexico City.- At just eight years.
Campeche night sky filled with mysterious lights
CHAMPOTÓN, CAMPECHE (Times Media México) – On.
In addition to being a Magic Town, Bacalar is known for its exquisite cuisine
In Bacalar as in the rest.
Fake plastic surgeons plague the peninsula
YUCATÁN (Times Media Mexico) – The College.
“Pasaje Picheta” reopens its doors to the public
“The area known as Pasaje Gabriel.
There is no money, except… — Opinion —
The plane that brings Evo Morales.
Your Pet Reveals More About You than You May Think
Let’s face it, we are a.
Senior Islamic Jihad member killed in airstrike
JERUSALEM (News Agencies) – A senior commander.
FBI Joins Mexico with the LeBaron investigation
CHIHUAHUA Mexico (Agencies) – The FBI.
Evo is coming to Mexico
As if Mexico needed to “import”.