A Yucatecan stands out in the world for his name, although not exactly because he’s widely known.
He’s in an international list of “names that ruined people’s lives”, published by the Argentinian web page Infobae.
The man’s name is Christmas Day Koyoc Balam. He’s from Yaxché de Peon neighbourhood in Ucú municipality, an area near Mérida.
Other names in the list include: Batman Roberto, Mister Rambo, and Disney Landia.
The full list, according to Infobae, goes:
- Adolfo Hitler Flores de Valgaz Alava, from Ecuador
- Christmas Day Koyoc Balam, from Mexico
- Mister Rambo Campos Díaz, from Costa Rica
- Nicolás Eduardo Rey Follador (F***er King), from Chile
- Disney Landia (Disneyland) Rodriguez Juarez, from Uruguay
- Batman Roberto Camargo Salcedo, from Colombia
- Hashtag Follow Contreras Sepúlveda, from Chile
- Shakespeare Mozart Armstrong Correa Perez, from Chile
- Jack Daniels, from Chile
- Mike Litoris, from the United States
more recommended stories
New collaboration between Dr. Marina Aguirre and MEL
The Board of Directors of the.
Mérida, ‘flooded’ with constructions
In the estate capital are located.
Yucatan becomes a national media trend
Yucatan now sanctions harassing women on.
Inhaling the NRA by Clay Jones – Opinion
Vaping has been promoted as safer.
Mexico´s Senate prepare legal framework for recreational use of marijuana
The legal framework for the recreational.
The woman who owned Chichén Itzá… Part II
Carmen Barbachano y Gomez Rul… A.
Private Concert for Peace: Master musician Subhranil Sarkar to perform at Sol y Tierra
One of the most prominent sitarists.
NOAA’s chief scientist will investigate why agency backed Trump over its experts on Dorian
National Weather Service Director Louis Uccellini.
“Goofy Science” by Clay Jones – Opinion
Fake news is not news and.
Death of an activist: unsolved murder exposes fraught outlook in Mexico
CDMX (Reuters) – Human rights activists.