A Yucatecan stands out in the world for his name, although not exactly because he’s widely known.
He’s in an international list of “names that ruined people’s lives”, published by the Argentinian web page Infobae.
The man’s name is Christmas Day Koyoc Balam. He’s from Yaxché de Peon neighbourhood in Ucú municipality, an area near Mérida.
Other names in the list include: Batman Roberto, Mister Rambo, and Disney Landia.
The full list, according to Infobae, goes:
- Adolfo Hitler Flores de Valgaz Alava, from Ecuador
- Christmas Day Koyoc Balam, from Mexico
- Mister Rambo Campos Díaz, from Costa Rica
- Nicolás Eduardo Rey Follador (F***er King), from Chile
- Disney Landia (Disneyland) Rodriguez Juarez, from Uruguay
- Batman Roberto Camargo Salcedo, from Colombia
- Hashtag Follow Contreras Sepúlveda, from Chile
- Shakespeare Mozart Armstrong Correa Perez, from Chile
- Jack Daniels, from Chile
- Mike Litoris, from the United States
more recommended stories
Mexico’s Graphic Artistry
The dominance of Hollywood imagery in.
Sixth meeting of the U.S.-Mexico Energy Business Council
Mexico City – U.S. Department of Commerce.
AMLO says NO to the USA and claims “El Chapo´s” fortune for Mexico
CDMX México (Times Media Mexico) –.
66 years of fervor
“Gremio del campo” (the guild of.
Global health emergency declared over deadly Ebola outbreak in Congo
“This is an emergency. There is.
‘Send her back!’ ―Trump’s ugly plan to get reelected
WASHINGTON D.C. (Agencies) – If “lock.
“Sun at the zenith” – Thursday in Merida: objects and people will not have a shadow
The phenomenon of the sun at.
Racist Kellyanne Conway to reporter: ―”What’s your ethnicity?”―
Kellyanne Conway prides herself on her.
Outrage over Trump’s racist tweets
WASHINGTON D.C (Agencies/CNN) – Outrage over.
Protest against Trump´s migration policies in Merida
U.S. citizens protest in front of.