A Yucatecan stands out in the world for his name, although not exactly because he’s widely known.
He’s in an international list of “names that ruined people’s lives”, published by the Argentinian web page Infobae.
The man’s name is Christmas Day Koyoc Balam. He’s from Yaxché de Peon neighbourhood in Ucú municipality, an area near Mérida.
Other names in the list include: Batman Roberto, Mister Rambo, and Disney Landia.
The full list, according to Infobae, goes:
- Adolfo Hitler Flores de Valgaz Alava, from Ecuador
- Christmas Day Koyoc Balam, from Mexico
- Mister Rambo Campos Díaz, from Costa Rica
- Nicolás Eduardo Rey Follador (F***er King), from Chile
- Disney Landia (Disneyland) Rodriguez Juarez, from Uruguay
- Batman Roberto Camargo Salcedo, from Colombia
- Hashtag Follow Contreras Sepúlveda, from Chile
- Shakespeare Mozart Armstrong Correa Perez, from Chile
- Jack Daniels, from Chile
- Mike Litoris, from the United States
more recommended stories
Tropical wave on track to approach the mid-Atlantic
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — The National.
Covid-19 & The Vulnerabilities of the Meat Industry
If there is anything COVID-19 has.
Trump hosts press conference filled with falsehoods
Trump hosted a press conference at.
Inflation grows in Mexico
MEXICO (Times Media Mexico/Excelsior) – During.
Canada hits back at U.S. with 2.69 billion dollar retaliatory tariffs.
Canada will tax everything from golf.
51,311 deaths caused by Covid-19 in Mexico
On Friday, August 7, Mexico registered.
“Friendly” black bear caught by Mexico wildlife officials in Nuevo León
The black bear (Ursus Americanus) that.
Watching foreign television from your home in Mexico
A great way to improve your.
The terrible translations of “VISIT MEXICO” another example of ineptitude and corruption in AMLO’s government.
From Mexico’s state of “Warrior” to.
ENOUGH 2020! – Hurricane season in the Atlantic to be worse than expected.
Due to current ocean and atmospheric.