A Yucatecan stands out in the world for his name, although not exactly because he’s widely known.
He’s in an international list of “names that ruined people’s lives”, published by the Argentinian web page Infobae.
The man’s name is Christmas Day Koyoc Balam. He’s from Yaxché de Peon neighbourhood in Ucú municipality, an area near Mérida.
Other names in the list include: Batman Roberto, Mister Rambo, and Disney Landia.
The full list, according to Infobae, goes:
- Adolfo Hitler Flores de Valgaz Alava, from Ecuador
- Christmas Day Koyoc Balam, from Mexico
- Mister Rambo Campos Díaz, from Costa Rica
- Nicolás Eduardo Rey Follador (F***er King), from Chile
- Disney Landia (Disneyland) Rodriguez Juarez, from Uruguay
- Batman Roberto Camargo Salcedo, from Colombia
- Hashtag Follow Contreras Sepúlveda, from Chile
- Shakespeare Mozart Armstrong Correa Perez, from Chile
- Jack Daniels, from Chile
- Mike Litoris, from the United States
more recommended stories
The peso begins the session with.
Cancun’s Sun Palace announced reopening
A Top Cancun Resort Undergoes $40.
Clock in NYC shows how much time is left to save the world from climate change
According to the New York Times,.
Is Token the future of Real Estate in Mexico?
MountX Real Estate Capital has licensed transfer.
What it’s like to fly to Europe right now
European travelers have begun returning to.
Breast augmentation: benefits and disadvantages
Breast augmentation is one of the.
Sargassum Continues to Swamp Environment & Economy in Caribbean Sea
For almost ten years, coastal resorts.
AMLO participates in the United Nations General Debate (75th UN General Assembly)
During his participation in the General.
Lopez-Gatell attacks and accuses The Lancet of saying “lies”.
MEXICO CITY (appro). – The Undersecretary.
Museo Palacio Cantón awaits you in the heart of Paseo de Montejo
The Museo Palacio Cantón has already.