A Yucatecan stands out in the world for his name, although not exactly because he’s widely known.
He’s in an international list of “names that ruined people’s lives”, published by the Argentinian web page Infobae.
The man’s name is Christmas Day Koyoc Balam. He’s from Yaxché de Peon neighbourhood in Ucú municipality, an area near Mérida.
Other names in the list include: Batman Roberto, Mister Rambo, and Disney Landia.
The full list, according to Infobae, goes:
- Adolfo Hitler Flores de Valgaz Alava, from Ecuador
- Christmas Day Koyoc Balam, from Mexico
- Mister Rambo Campos Díaz, from Costa Rica
- Nicolás Eduardo Rey Follador (F***er King), from Chile
- Disney Landia (Disneyland) Rodriguez Juarez, from Uruguay
- Batman Roberto Camargo Salcedo, from Colombia
- Hashtag Follow Contreras Sepúlveda, from Chile
- Shakespeare Mozart Armstrong Correa Perez, from Chile
- Jack Daniels, from Chile
- Mike Litoris, from the United States
more recommended stories
Underwater discovery in Egypt ends a thousand year old archaeological mystery
Nile shipwreck discovery proves Herodotus right.
Federal Judiciary Council denies “gagging order” against judges who criticize AMLO
Federal Judiciary Council denies “gagging order”.
Mexico leads the list of the most violent cities in the world
In a study conducted by the.
Hotel occupation on the rise in Isla Mujeres and Chetumal
“Isla Mujeres and Chetumal were the.
Mexico ships inmates out of “Las Islas Marías” last island penal colony in the Americas
Mexico’s government announced on Monday March.
Diclofenac could stop your heart
Mexico. Agencies. – Diclofenac analgesic is.
Classics will roll again during the sixth edition of the Rally Maya Mexico
In a press conference, Benjamín de.
Saint Patrick’s Day Concert at MEL (Sunday March 19th, at 7:00 PM)
Source: MEL Comments comments
“We do not have bots” – López Obrador LIES!
MEXICO CITY (apro) – President Andrés.
Jaguar run over shows a more sinister situation
SOLIDARIDAD, Q.Roo – More than 20.