A Yucatecan stands out in the world for his name, although not exactly because he’s widely known.
He’s in an international list of “names that ruined people’s lives”, published by the Argentinian web page Infobae.
The man’s name is Christmas Day Koyoc Balam. He’s from Yaxché de Peon neighbourhood in Ucú municipality, an area near Mérida.
Other names in the list include: Batman Roberto, Mister Rambo, and Disney Landia.
The full list, according to Infobae, goes:
- Adolfo Hitler Flores de Valgaz Alava, from Ecuador
- Christmas Day Koyoc Balam, from Mexico
- Mister Rambo Campos Díaz, from Costa Rica
- Nicolás Eduardo Rey Follador (F***er King), from Chile
- Disney Landia (Disneyland) Rodriguez Juarez, from Uruguay
- Batman Roberto Camargo Salcedo, from Colombia
- Hashtag Follow Contreras Sepúlveda, from Chile
- Shakespeare Mozart Armstrong Correa Perez, from Chile
- Jack Daniels, from Chile
- Mike Litoris, from the United States
more recommended stories
Tequila Sales to Surpass $24 Billion USD
According to new data from Allied Market.
IHOP to open in Cancun
With the increase in economic activity.
“Pig Beach” is receiving one thousand people a day
The Progreso City Council chaired by.
New Merida Drive-In “Autocinemayab” to open Friday, August 12th
If you have not yet been.
The Municipal Book Fair Summer Edition is back in Mérida
With the participation of 12 exhibitors,.
More than 230 abandoned houses in downtown Merida are in risk of collapsing
Staff from the Mérida City Council.
Yucatan will participate in the International Gastronomic Contest in Spain
In the Year of Yucatecan Gastronomy.
New 20-peso coin commemorates the arrival of the Mennonites to Mexico
Banco de México put into circulation.
Monkeypox Can Spread In Three Ways
Just two months after the virus.
The FBI raid on Trump’s Florida resort has unleashed an extraordinary political storm in the U.S.
The FBI raid on Donald Trump’s.