Mérida, Yucatán has been known for many years as the medical capital of southern Mexico due to the quality of doctors and the region’s best medical facilities. Patients from Campeche, Quintana Roo, Tabasco, Chiapas and Belize come to Merida for medical treatments. Merida also has one of the largest expat communities in Mexico, who also receive their health treatments here.
Four years ago, doctors, hospitals, universities, government and tourism companies joined forces to build a medical tourism destination for patients seeking medical treatments abroad.
Now, we are becoming one the leading cities in medical tourism in Mexico and Central America for patients from the U.S., Canada and Europe.
Why would you choose Merida as your medical destination?
Our patients come from all over North America and Europe and select us because we offer a unique combination of world-class accredited health care, convenient direct flights from Miami, Houston, Dallas-Fort Worth, Toronto and Mexico City, and numerous recovery and tourism options available in the Yucatan Peninsula.
Medical treatment in Merida is affordable, fitting any kind of budget, and offering savings up to 70% compared to prices in the U.S. and Canada.
Yucatan Medical Services conducted a rigorous screening procedure to select the doctors to include in its exclusive network of providers. Initial recommendations were compiled from local patients, other doctors and hospital management. The doctors have been screened for the quality and thoroughness of their ongoing training and education, as well as for their familiarity with the new techniques in their field. Care has been taken to ensure that the doctors not only speak English, but also have the interpersonal skills that our clients expect.
Dr. Jose E. Guerra, founder of Yucatan Medical Services, is at your service for any kind of doubt or question you may have regarding to medical tourism, or medical attention you need, including hospitals, doctors, special accommodations, etc.
Please let me know what your issues or needs are, and together we will make a plan for how we treat it.
Dr. Jose Enrique Guerra Ailloud
CONTACT ME: email@example.com
ABOUT DR: JOSE ENRIQUE GUERRA AILLOUD
- BIRTH DATE: 20 May 1980
- AGE: 34
- PLACE OF BIRTH: San Antonio Texas. USA
- GENDER: Male
- NATIONALITY: Mexican and USA
- PROFESSIONAL IDENTITY CARD: 4852278 SPECIALTY: 8387276
- TELEPHONE: (999) 944-40-34 HOME, (999) 944-0633 OFFICE.
- CELL PHONE: 0152 9999 682621
- E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MARITAL STATUS: Married
- ELEMENTARY SCHOOL Instituto Cumbres, Mérida Yuc.
- MIDDLE SCHOOL 1º y 3º Instituto Cumbres, Mérida Yuc.
- 2º Oaklawn Academy, Edgerton Wisconsin, USA.
- HIGH SCHOOL Instituto Cumbres, Mérida Yuc.
- UNIVERSITY Anahuac Mayab University, Medical School, Mérida Yucatán 1998-2003.
- INTERNSHIP General Hospital Agustín O´Horan, Secretaria de Salud. Mérida Yucatán 2002-2003.
- SOCIAL SERVICE Health Center in Mani, Yucatan. 2003-2004.
- SPECIALTY University Autónoma de Yucatán Specialty in Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation. 2005-2008.
- XVI FELSOCEM Scientific Congress, Mérida Yucatán. 24 to 28 September 2001.
- VI Mexican Scientific Congress of Medical Students, Guadalajara Jalisco. From 1 to May 4, 2002. As Assistant and Reporter.
- Second International Update Congress on Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation. Mexico D.F. from 3 to November 5, 2005.
- Congress of Sport Psychology. Given by the University Anahuac Mayab from 5 to December 7, 2008.
- Update Course-Workshop on Emergency Topics in Sports Medicine. Universidad Autónoma de Yucatán (UADY). From September 23 to October 22, 2005. Merida Yucatan.
- 3rd National Update Course in Rheumatology. Faculty of Medicine of the Autonomous University of Yucatan (UADY) 2 and December 3, 2005. Merida Yucatan.
- Clinic Management Course, taught April 28, 2007 Universidad Autonoma de Mexico, Faculty of Medicine.
- Accounting Course for Medicine, given on May 12, 2007 by the Faculty of Medicine, Autonomous University of Mexico.
- Marketing Course for Medicine, given on May 5, 2007 by the Faculty of Medicine, Autonomous University of Mexico.
- Sport Psychology course taught by the University of Mayab 5, 6 and December 7, 2007.
- Update Course of Sports Medicine, Team Physician’s Course Part I, given by the American College of Sports Medicine, from February 13 to 17, 2008 in San Antonio Texas. USA.
- Cardiovascular Rehabilitation Diploma supported by: Argentina Association of Sports Medicine and Exercise Science, Spanish Association of Sports Sciences and the National Institute of Sports, Physical Education and Recreation (INDER) Cuba.
- Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health, Delivered by the Tecnologico de Merida, September 4. 2008 to February 20, 2009.
- Update Course of Sports Medicine, Team Physician’s Course Part II, given by the American College of Sports Medicine, 4 February 2009 to February 8, 2009. In Orlando Florida, USA.
- Teaching Course through the system of competences. Taught at the University Anahuac Mayab, 15 to December 18, 2009.
- Attending the 19th Annual Meeting of the American Medical Society For Sports Medicine, that took place in Cancun Mexico. April 17 to 21, 2010.
- Workshop – International Workshop: teaching strategies and assessment of competencies. Made from 15 to December 18, 2009. Universidad Anahuac Mayab.
- Diploma in Hospital Management Direction, by the Monterrey Technologic Institute. From April 23 to July 31. 2010.
- Prolotherapy Workshop, by the AAOM, American Association of Orthopaedic Medicine. In Cancún Quintana Roo. From Feb 2 to 9, 2013.
- AAOM, 30th Annual Conference and Scientific Seminar, placed in Arizona, USA. By the American Association of Orthopaedic Medicine. 24/04/2013 al 27/04/13.
- World Medical Tourism and Global Healthcare Congress, by the Medical Tourism Association, Las Vegas, Nov 2 to 6, 2013.
- Porlotherapy Workshop, by the AAOM, in Guadalajara Jalisco, Mexico, from November l to 7, 2014.
- Student Recognition of First Generation in Anahuac Mayab University Med School Merida, Yucatan on July 4, 2003.
- President of the Alumni Society of the School of Medicine, University of Mayab 1998 to 2002.
- Chairman of the Research Society of Medical Students of the School of Medicine, University of Mayab. Period 1998 to 2002
- Recognition for participating in Medical Missions, Helping Hand in Valladolid, Yucatán. 2001
- Recognition for participating in Medical Missions, Helping Hand in Zacatecas Mexico. From 22 to 30 April 2000.
- Recognition for Participation in the Accreditation of Healthy City for Mani, Yucatan. December 18, 2003.
- National Physical Fitness Award. 2001
- Coordinator and founder crew of Medical Missions. Legionaries of Christ.
- Member of the American Association of Bioethics, PABA since 2000.
- Member of the Association of Catholic Doctors of the City of Merida Yucatan. Since 2001.
- Member of the American College of Sports Medicine since February 2008.
- Member of the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine, since May 2010.
- Member of the American Association of Orthopaedic Medicine, since 2012.
- First Aid Course and Medical Emergency, given to Graduates in Physical Education. At school, Salvador Alvarado, Merida Yucatan. 23 and August 24, 2007.
- Course of Medicine and Obesity Prevention, delivered to the National Water Commission, December 2007.
- Topic Exercise Prescription in patients with dyslipidemia, taught to students of the specialty of sports medicine of the University of Yucatan. January 17, 2008.
- Laboratory Practice Teaching Degree in Medicine, 2007-2008 school year, February 6, 2008 with the topic “Stress Test.” Faculty of Medicine, Universidad Autónoma de Yucatán.
- Talk Column Hygiene Prevention and Treatment provided to patients with lumbar pathologies, in the faculty of sports medicine and rehabilitation of the University of Yucatan.
- Columnist in the Journal of Sports Magazine, Go-Sport, in Merida, in November 2007.
- Advisor on issues of Injury Prevention and Health Promotion and Sport for articles in the newspaper “La i”.
- Professor at the Anahuac Mayab University, for Health Quality Services and Practice, January 2010 and 2011.
- Member of the Medical Services of the National Youth Olympics 2005. Merida 2005.
- Medical Services Coordinator in the National Tournament Inter Schools in Merida Yucatan.
- Coordinator of Medical Services of the National University Sports Competition. University of Mayab. Merida Yucatan. March 2006.
- Medical Staff of the Mexican delegation at the second sporting Mexico-Puerto Rico, in Carolina, Puerto Rico, in the disciplines of Judo, Tae Kwon Do, Boxing, Badminton, Chess, Associated Wrestling Styles, handball, weightlifting and table tennis; Institute Sports of the state of Yucatan. National Commission of Physical Culture and Sports (CONADE). January 2006.
- Member of Medical Services at the World Archery Tornament, which was held in Mérida, Yucatán.
- Voluntary Control Officer at the World Championships Anti-Doping Youth Archery Competition, Senior and Cadet 2006 15 to October 21, Mérida Yucatán.
- Doctor at the Marina Marathon, Merida-Progreso, in June 2006 and 2007.
- Organizer and Director of Medical Services of the Friendship Tournament, held from 20 to November 26, 2007 in the city of Merida.
- Over 500 hours of medical coverage of different skills, tournaments and sports activities, phase state, regional and national, in Merida and abroad. On behalf of the Sports Institute of Yucatan (IDEY).
- Anahuac Mayab University´s Sports Medicine Doctor.
- Cumbres School, Sports Medicine Doctor.
- Work experience in administrative areas in activities outside of medicine, in management positions and human resources.
- General Director of the Sports Medicine Clinic, Rehabilitation and Gym “SPORTHEALTH” located in the Sports Club Cumbres, Merida Yucatan since March 2006.
- Which specializes in providing medical care and rehabilitation of physical injuries, neuromuscular, and after surgery. Our Areas of Physical and Occupational Therapy, Rehabilitation Gym and Pool.
- The area has Clinical Nutrition, Psychology of Sport and Cardiovascular Rehabilitation and chronic degenerative. In addition to a diagnostic laboratory with EKG, Spirometry, Dynamometry, Stress Testing and Anthropometry.
- General Director of MEDICREA which is health care Finance. We give financial plans for surgeries, dental and medical treatments.
- Director and Project Leader of the Anahuac Mayab University Hospital, from November 1, 2009 to 2012. Is considered the teaching hospital for all health careers at the university, in which they are provided health services to the general population, and practice to all the students. At this moment we have, Nutrition, Psychology and Dentistry.
- Owner and Manager of the Clinica Laboral Penisnular, a clinic that provides health treatment to companies, medical evaluations, physical therapy and more. Since 2009. We give medical services to more than 30 companies and have a medical staff of 15 doctors from 6 different specialties.
Dr. José Enrique Guerra Ailloud
more recommended stories
Amniocentesis, what it is for and how it helps
Pregnancy is one of those exciting.
How Multinationals Crush Opposition: The Case of Steven Donzinger
When big multinationals get called out.
Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania: Three Key States & A Starkness of Choice
The USA is more divided politically,.
The Darker and Lighter Side of Chocolate – A Story of Bitterness and Hope
The world indulges in chocolate. Seven.
Top Mexican brand introduces Refrigerated, Ready-Made Guacamole – But it’s only available in the US!
ORANGE, California (Sept. 16, 2020)– The makers.
Why California Will Continue to Burn Well Beyond This Fire Season
A thunderstorm 1,100 miles south of.
They became the first brother and sister team to row across the Atlantic
Anna and Cameron McLean spent 43.
What you need to know about Legal Termination of Pregnancy
What you need to know about.
Birds dying by the thousands in New Mexico
Wildlife experts in New Mexico say.
Pozole Mío… one of Mexico’s most iconic dishes
The pozole stands out among the.