Vatican released the full schedule of Pope Francis’ trip to Mexico:
Friday 12 February 2016
- 12:30 Departure from Rome’s Fiumicino Airport for Mexico City
- 19:30 Arrival at “Benito Juárez” International Airport in Mexico City
- Official Reception
Saturday 13 February 2016
- 09:30 Welcoming ceremony at the National Palace (Zócalo, Mexico City)
- Courtesy Visit to the President of the Republic
- 10:15 Meeting with Civil Authorities and Diplomatic Corps (Discourse by the Holy Father)
- 11:30 Meeting with the Bishops of Mexico in the Cathedral (Discourse by the Holy Father)
- 17:00 Holy Mass in the Basilica of Guadalupe (Homily by the Holy Father)
Sunday 14 February 2016
- 09:20 Transfer by helicopter to Ecatepec
- 10:30 Holy Mass in the area of the Study Centre of Ecatepec (Homily/Angelus by the Holy Father)
- 12:50 Transfer by helicopter to Mexico City
- 13:10 Arrival in Mexico City
- 16:30 Visit to the Pediatric Hospital “Federico Gómez” (Greetings by the Holy Father)
- 18:00 Meeting with the World of Culture in the National Auditorium (Discourse by the Holy Father)
Monday 15 February 2016
- 07:30 Departure by plane for Tuxtla Gutiérrez
- 09:15 Transfer by helicopter to San Cristóbal de Las Casas
- 10:15 Holy Mass with the indigenous community of Chiapas Municipal Sports (Homily by the Holy Father)
- 13:00 Lunch with indigenous representatives and the Papal entourage
- 15:00 Visit to the Cathedral of San Cristòbal de las Casas
- 15:35 Transfer by helicopter to Tuxtla Gutiérrez
- 16:15 Meeting with Families in “Víctor Manuel Reyna” Stadium at Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Discourse by the Holy Father)
- 18:10 Departure by plane for Mexico City
- 20:00 Arrival at the airport in Mexico City
Tuesday 16 February 2016
- 07:50 Departure by airplane for Morelia
- 10:00 Holy Mass with priests, religious, consecrated persons, and seminarians (Homily by the Holy Father)
- 15:15 Visit to the Cathedral
- 16:30 Meeting with Young People at “José María Morelos y Pavón” Stadium (Discourse by the Holy Father)
- 18:55 Departure by plane for Mexico City
- 20:00 Arrival in Mexico City
Wednesday 17 February 2016
- 08:35 Departure by plane for Ciudad Juárez
- 10:00 Arrival at “Abraham González” International Airport in Ciudad Juárez
- 10:30 Visit to Ciudad Juárez prison (CeReSo n.3) (Discourse by the Holy Father)
- 12:00 Meeting with the World of Work at the Colegio de Bachilleres dello Stato of Chihuahua (Discourse by the Holy Father)
- 16:00 Holy Mass at the fairgrounds of Ciudad Juárez (Homily + greeting by the Holy Father)
- 19:00 Departure Ceremony at Ciudad Juárez International Airport
- 19:15 Departure by plane for Rome (Ciampino Airport)
more recommended stories
11 year-old girl will represent Yucatan at World Mathematics Olympiad in Bulgaria
To get to Molas you have.
Mérida attracts Chinese business sector attention
A delegation of the municipal government.
Yucatán national leader in avant garde technological solutions
Scientific staff will learn to market.
Fake photo brings out real issues
Social media users began circulating a.
As he continues leading the polls, AMLO has surrounded himself with mainstream economists
Mexican front runner presidential candidate Andrés.
Rate President Donald Trump’s Job Performance
Newsmax.com, America’s leading independent news service,.
Mérida, among the 10 best cities for doing business: “Entrepeneur”
During the present municipal administration Mérida.
Trump told Shinzo: “I can hand you over ’25 million Mexicans’ to give you a taste of the migration problem”
President Donald Trump reportedly made some.
Mérida breaks ground for the new “Litoteca Nacional de Yucatán”
MÉRIDA, Yuc.- The inauguration ceremony of.
New Companions And Fun Time In Video Chat
If you are willing to find.