- RENT before for a few months try different parts of town or even the state.
- Speak to a mortgage broker or financial adviser to see how much money you can safely invest in a Yucatan property without putting your overall stability at risk
- Carefully researching all available opportunities in the market you’re most interested in. Yucatan has much to offer beachfront condominiums and villas, beachfront lots, Haciendas, colonial homes with properties in all price ranges
- Talking to other investors in the area, and visit Yucatan yourself for a firsthand look
- Familiarizing yourself with foreign ownership requirements and residency requirements
- Dont compare property prices you see here in Mexico to back in your home country, otherwise everything will look like a steal.
- Ask the locals what REAL prices of homes for sale are tin the area.
- Right now, a full range of exciting ownership and investment opportunities are available in Yucatan the community continues to grow and expand.
- Come visit and explore but most of all enjoy your stay with us in Yucatan.
more recommended stories
U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says new Mexican government ‘great’ on immigration
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – On Wednesday December.
Wedding Planners from the United States and Canada fall in love with Yucatan
Because of its cultural, gastronomic, artistic.
Will the Maya Train project put the jaguar population in risk?
Businessman José María Riobóo name was.
Take the new guided tour of Mérida’s Paseo de Montejo!
On December 10, The City of.
Photo of child playing and bathing in a river with jaguars goes viral
The image of a child swimming.
Activists and municipal authorities clean up the “Ek Bis” cenote in Hoctún, Yucatán
Around 70 people, including volunteers and.
Tonantzin, the deity behind the Virgen of Guadalupe cult.
The virgin of Guadalupe has been,.
López Obrador acknowledges effectiveness of the Yucatan Police
Mexican president Andrés Manuel López Obrador.
Number of foreign tourists in Mexico grows by 6.5%
The tourism industry in Mexico continues.
What is an “Aguinaldo” and how is it calculated?
The Aguinaldo or “Christmas bonus” is.