Hurricane Linda Current Status and Forecast:
- Hurricane Linda has strengthened rapidly several hundred miles south of the southern tip of Baja California.
- Linda was a 45 mph tropical storm late Sunday morning, but had intensified into a Category 2 hurricane with 100 mph winds 24 hours later on Monday morning.
- Linda is expected to continue to strengthen and could reach major hurricane status early this week while tracking northwest, remaining well off Mexico’s southwest Pacific coast and the Baja peninsula.
- Linda will trigger a surge of moisture into the U.S. Desert Southwest, leading to enhanced coverage of thunderstorms, there, Wednesday into Thursday. This includes parts of southern Arizona and southeast California.
- Some swells generated by Linda will eventually propagate toward the southern Baja peninsula this week.
more recommended stories
New barricades at US-Mexico border to “welcome” Caravan
TIJUANA, Mexico: Huge metal or concrete.
Mérida’s “Facade Rescue Program” receives 30 new applications every month
To give greater coverage to the.
Live a Culinary Experience at Hacienda Petac
Yucatan Today says that “Edible Destinations.
Taxation in Mexico (all you need to know but were afraid to ask)
The most significant taxes in Mexico.
Personal Development tips that you Should Apply Today
Oftentimes, we will meet people with.
What Are Medigap Plans?
If you are above the age.
Chicxulub Crater Museum, another incomplete project left by the previous state administration
According to Yucatan Expat Life, the Chicxulub.
Mérida offers the best quality of life in all of Mexico
According to Mexico News Daily, Mérida,.
Will the next “Caravans” depart out of Southamerican countries?
Tapachula, Chiapas.- Central American governments issued an.
There will be no “Smoke on the Water” over the “White City”
The British music group Deep Purple,.