CHICHÉN ITZÁ, KUKULKÁN NIGHTS WILL REMAIN AS A FREE ACCESS EVENT UNTIL OCTOBER 31ST 2015.
At a press conference on August 31st, State Secretary of Tourism Promotion, Saúl Ancona Salazar mentioned that in just seven months the tourism sector in Yucatán has generated an economic benefit of 3,500 million pesos (205 Million USD), featuring Chichen Itza’s “Noches de Kukulcán” as its main attraction.
This Light and Sound show in the archaeological site of Chichen Itza has been a huge success attracting domestic and foreign tourists.
The Secretary announced that the show will remain free admission until October this year; he also mentioned that the Secretariat of Tourism (SECTUR) recognized that the expectations raised earlier this year for this attraction have been exceeded by far.
- Request your personal invitation in the Tourist Information offices at the Government Palace, the Peon Contreras theatre or box-office at the Siglo XXI Convention Center Cinemas.
- Enter the Automated Reservation System via the website www.nochesdekukulkan.com
- Register THE NUMBER OF YOUR PERSONAL INVITATION, as well as the data requested to you. Remember that as a resident, you can register two companions with the same ticket.
- You will receive an INDIVIDUAL RESERVATION NUMBER from the registration system, and a confirmation of your booking via mail. It is very important that at the same time you keep the PDF generated by the system in case you don´t receive the email.
- In the archaeological zone, change your INDIVIDUAL RESERVATION NUMBER for the admission ticket at the box office (Official ID needed). It is important to arrive at least one hour before the function.
- Reservations are held until 30 minutes before the start of each presentation.
more recommended stories
Members of the “Antorchista” Mexican political organization march the streets of Mérida
According to estimations of the state.
Mexico, Inditex fifth most important market in 2017
The expansion and growth of the.
Explosions rattle Austin, Texas
A deadly string of unsolved bombings in.
Quintana Roo will have Port Facilities Protection Code
“As part of the security adjustments.
Mexico celebrates Benito Juarez “The Lincoln of Mexico”
Benito Juarez’s birthday (March 21) is.
Presidential candidate José A. Meade warns about influence of organized crime in Mexican elections
One of the concerns for this.
K’u’uk: contemporary cuisine or pure alchemy?
Acknowledged at the Food and Travel.
Mérida, one of the best cities to live in Mexico (and the world)
Dan Prescher wrote an article for.
Hacienda Kancabchén: a call from a distant era just 15 miles away from Mérida
Hacienda Kancabchén maintains great part of.
Amazon launches new debit card in México
MEXICO CITY.- Banorte and Mastercard, together.