CHICHÉN ITZÁ, KUKULKÁN NIGHTS WILL REMAIN AS A FREE ACCESS EVENT UNTIL OCTOBER 31ST 2015.
At a press conference on August 31st, State Secretary of Tourism Promotion, Saúl Ancona Salazar mentioned that in just seven months the tourism sector in Yucatán has generated an economic benefit of 3,500 million pesos (205 Million USD), featuring Chichen Itza’s “Noches de Kukulcán” as its main attraction.
This Light and Sound show in the archaeological site of Chichen Itza has been a huge success attracting domestic and foreign tourists.
The Secretary announced that the show will remain free admission until October this year; he also mentioned that the Secretariat of Tourism (SECTUR) recognized that the expectations raised earlier this year for this attraction have been exceeded by far.
- Request your personal invitation in the Tourist Information offices at the Government Palace, the Peon Contreras theatre or box-office at the Siglo XXI Convention Center Cinemas.
- Enter the Automated Reservation System via the website www.nochesdekukulkan.com
- Register THE NUMBER OF YOUR PERSONAL INVITATION, as well as the data requested to you. Remember that as a resident, you can register two companions with the same ticket.
- You will receive an INDIVIDUAL RESERVATION NUMBER from the registration system, and a confirmation of your booking via mail. It is very important that at the same time you keep the PDF generated by the system in case you don´t receive the email.
- In the archaeological zone, change your INDIVIDUAL RESERVATION NUMBER for the admission ticket at the box office (Official ID needed). It is important to arrive at least one hour before the function.
- Reservations are held until 30 minutes before the start of each presentation.
more recommended stories
U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says new Mexican government ‘great’ on immigration
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – On Wednesday December.
Wedding Planners from the United States and Canada fall in love with Yucatan
Because of its cultural, gastronomic, artistic.
Make Your Play in Yucatán
Yucatán Peninsula casinos and hotels are.
Will the Maya Train project put the jaguar population in risk?
Businessman José María Riobóo name was.
Take the new guided tour of Mérida’s Paseo de Montejo!
On December 10, The City of.
Photo of child playing and bathing in a river with jaguars goes viral
The image of a child swimming.
Activists and municipal authorities clean up the “Ek Bis” cenote in Hoctún, Yucatán
Around 70 people, including volunteers and.
Tonantzin, the deity behind the Virgen of Guadalupe cult.
The virgin of Guadalupe has been,.
López Obrador acknowledges effectiveness of the Yucatan Police
Mexican president Andrés Manuel López Obrador.
Number of foreign tourists in Mexico grows by 6.5%
The tourism industry in Mexico continues.