CHICHÉN ITZÁ, KUKULKÁN NIGHTS WILL REMAIN AS A FREE ACCESS EVENT UNTIL OCTOBER 31ST 2015.
At a press conference on August 31st, State Secretary of Tourism Promotion, Saúl Ancona Salazar mentioned that in just seven months the tourism sector in Yucatán has generated an economic benefit of 3,500 million pesos (205 Million USD), featuring Chichen Itza’s “Noches de Kukulcán” as its main attraction.
This Light and Sound show in the archaeological site of Chichen Itza has been a huge success attracting domestic and foreign tourists.
The Secretary announced that the show will remain free admission until October this year; he also mentioned that the Secretariat of Tourism (SECTUR) recognized that the expectations raised earlier this year for this attraction have been exceeded by far.
- Request your personal invitation in the Tourist Information offices at the Government Palace, the Peon Contreras theatre or box-office at the Siglo XXI Convention Center Cinemas.
- Enter the Automated Reservation System via the website www.nochesdekukulkan.com
- Register THE NUMBER OF YOUR PERSONAL INVITATION, as well as the data requested to you. Remember that as a resident, you can register two companions with the same ticket.
- You will receive an INDIVIDUAL RESERVATION NUMBER from the registration system, and a confirmation of your booking via mail. It is very important that at the same time you keep the PDF generated by the system in case you don´t receive the email.
- In the archaeological zone, change your INDIVIDUAL RESERVATION NUMBER for the admission ticket at the box office (Official ID needed). It is important to arrive at least one hour before the function.
- Reservations are held until 30 minutes before the start of each presentation.
more recommended stories
Man faces 30 years in prison for stabbing his wife in Merida
Erick. G.L was arrested for the.
Teotihuacán flower carpet sets new Guinness World Record
With an extension of 17,805.19 square.
2018: the year the migration crisis swept the Americas and reached the doorstep of the U.S
Mexico City (AFP) – From the.
Photographs of dogs waiting for homeless owner outside hospital go viral
The scene took place in a.
Natgas shortage in Yucatán to continue – business leaders
According to bnamericas.com, Mexico’s Yucatán peninsula.
OPINION: The future of real estate in the new sexennium
On the last day of his.
Become a Non-Resident of Canada for Tax Purposes
Canadians residing in Mexico full time.
Austrian Symphony Orchestra will arrive in Yucatan in 2019
The University of Graz-Austria Symphony Orchestra.
Patient from Mérida’s Psychiatric Hospital steals delivery truck and smashes it into a wall
On Tuesday December 12th, a patient.
Mayor walks the streets of Progreso to meet citizen requests
Progreso Mayor Julián Zacarías Curi, accompanied.