CHICHÉN ITZÁ, KUKULKÁN NIGHTS WILL REMAIN AS A FREE ACCESS EVENT UNTIL OCTOBER 31ST 2015.
At a press conference on August 31st, State Secretary of Tourism Promotion, Saúl Ancona Salazar mentioned that in just seven months the tourism sector in Yucatán has generated an economic benefit of 3,500 million pesos (205 Million USD), featuring Chichen Itza’s “Noches de Kukulcán” as its main attraction.
This Light and Sound show in the archaeological site of Chichen Itza has been a huge success attracting domestic and foreign tourists.
The Secretary announced that the show will remain free admission until October this year; he also mentioned that the Secretariat of Tourism (SECTUR) recognized that the expectations raised earlier this year for this attraction have been exceeded by far.
- Request your personal invitation in the Tourist Information offices at the Government Palace, the Peon Contreras theatre or box-office at the Siglo XXI Convention Center Cinemas.
- Enter the Automated Reservation System via the website www.nochesdekukulkan.com
- Register THE NUMBER OF YOUR PERSONAL INVITATION, as well as the data requested to you. Remember that as a resident, you can register two companions with the same ticket.
- You will receive an INDIVIDUAL RESERVATION NUMBER from the registration system, and a confirmation of your booking via mail. It is very important that at the same time you keep the PDF generated by the system in case you don´t receive the email.
- In the archaeological zone, change your INDIVIDUAL RESERVATION NUMBER for the admission ticket at the box office (Official ID needed). It is important to arrive at least one hour before the function.
- Reservations are held until 30 minutes before the start of each presentation.
more recommended stories
“Quintana Roo’s subsoil fragility is a challenge that the Maya Train will face ” expert says
Chetumal (19 Sept 2018) .- In.
Pitbull’s exhibition and seminar in Oxkutzcab, Yucatán (Sep. 23)
On Sunday, September 23, an exhibition of.
A study by Universidad del Caribe reveals exponential increase of Airbnb rooms in Cancun
Cancun, Q.R. — A new reports.
Mexico’s next government starts oil contract reviews with Talos Energy
MEXICO CITY (Reuters) – Mexico’s incoming.
Mexico marks anniversaries of two deadly earthquakes
Memorials were held in Mexico Wednesday.
Ship sails out of Progreso, Yucatán to explore Central American seas
The Government of Mexico, through the.
Ticul Yucatán will stop using plastic
After a session of the City.
Young Yucatecan talent at Olimpo’s piano recital
Prior to the sixth edition of.
Businessmen ask for more trees on Tulum’s main Avenue
“Now that Avenida Tulum Norte will.
Odebrecht in Mexico… What is AMLO’s administration going to do about it?
MEXICO CITY, Sept 18 (Reuters) –.