WELCOME TO PLAYA CHACA, YOUR OWN PIECE OF PARADISEPlaya Chacá is a community for people who want to experience a new lifestyle in a friendly tropical atmosphere, with beautiful sunsets and amazing moonlit skies. From the rooftop terrace you can watch the sky turn crimson as the sun dips below the horizon, ushering in another moonlit night at this tropical paradise. Among the amenities you will find:
- The pool at Playa Chacá is perfect for cooling off and relaxing, and the 82 ft long swim lane is ideal for a few laps if that strikes your fancy. In the Yucatan you can swim outdoors 365 days a year.
- Playa Chaca provides state of the art communication technology so you can stay in touch with your friends and relatives back in the States, Canada, Europe or Australia. With Wi-Fi in all common areas, you’ll always be connected through your tablet or smartphone.
- A special grill area for barbecues has been incorporated into the plan for meals with your family and all the new friends you’ll meet here.
- Each apartment has a private terrace where you can serve breakfast, read a book, or enjoy a glass of wine.
- All apartments are prepped for TV installations (cable or satellite), Internet and a landline phone.
- The night lighting has been specially designed to provide an intimate atmosphere, with soft lighting that creates a magical feeling, and everything you need for a truly romantic evening.Construction Schedule
- Apartments phase 1: 80% completed
- Apartments phase 2: 60% completed
- Recreational areas (“solarium”): 80% completed
- Pool area: 50% completedPlans are available for every budget: one, two and three bedroom apartments.Playa Chacá is just 10 minutes from downtown Progreso where you will find a local market for fresh fish, veggies, fruits and flowers, grocery stores, restaurants, bars, banks, a hospital, taxis, churches, and a large beach where you can take long walks or enjoy water sports.Mérida, the capital city of the state of Yucatán, is only 20 miles away. This 472-year-old colonial city offers shopping (Sam’s Club, Costco, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, etc.), a wide variety of restaurants (Italian, Mexican, Yucatecan, Argentinian, Chinese, Japanese, you name it), and American Franchises such as IHOP, PF Changs, Chili’s, Tony Roma’s, and TGI Friday’s. In Merida you will also find modern hospitals, banks, malls, movies, theaters, museums, art galleries, an international airport and a world-class Symphonic Orchestra.The only thing missing at Playa Chacá is “you”. Invite your friends and family to come visit you at your own piece of paradise.
more recommended stories
Mexican model Vanessa Ponce de Leon wins Miss World 2018 beauty contest
A Mexican model and volunteer was.
Battle between the US & Mexico over the US Dolphin Safe label comes to an end
More than a decade since Mexico.
Fentanyl lab busted in Mexico City
The Attorney General’s Office (PGR) has.
Man faces 30 years in prison for stabbing his wife in Merida
Erick. G.L was arrested for the.
Teotihuacán flower carpet sets new Guinness World Record
With an extension of 17,805.19 square.
2018: the year the migration crisis swept the Americas and reached the doorstep of the U.S
Mexico City (AFP) – From the.
Photographs of dogs waiting for homeless owner outside hospital go viral
The scene took place in a.
Natgas shortage in Yucatán to continue – business leaders
According to bnamericas.com, Mexico’s Yucatán peninsula.
OPINION: The future of real estate in the new sexennium
On the last day of his.
Become a Non-Resident of Canada for Tax Purposes
Canadians residing in Mexico full time.