WELCOME TO PLAYA CHACA, YOUR OWN PIECE OF PARADISEPlaya Chacá is a community for people who want to experience a new lifestyle in a friendly tropical atmosphere, with beautiful sunsets and amazing moonlit skies. From the rooftop terrace you can watch the sky turn crimson as the sun dips below the horizon, ushering in another moonlit night at this tropical paradise. Among the amenities you will find:
- The pool at Playa Chacá is perfect for cooling off and relaxing, and the 82 ft long swim lane is ideal for a few laps if that strikes your fancy. In the Yucatan you can swim outdoors 365 days a year.
- Playa Chaca provides state of the art communication technology so you can stay in touch with your friends and relatives back in the States, Canada, Europe or Australia. With Wi-Fi in all common areas, you’ll always be connected through your tablet or smartphone.
- A special grill area for barbecues has been incorporated into the plan for meals with your family and all the new friends you’ll meet here.
- Each apartment has a private terrace where you can serve breakfast, read a book, or enjoy a glass of wine.
- All apartments are prepped for TV installations (cable or satellite), Internet and a landline phone.
- The night lighting has been specially designed to provide an intimate atmosphere, with soft lighting that creates a magical feeling, and everything you need for a truly romantic evening.Construction Schedule
- Apartments phase 1: 80% completed
- Apartments phase 2: 60% completed
- Recreational areas (“solarium”): 80% completed
- Pool area: 50% completedPlans are available for every budget: one, two and three bedroom apartments.Playa Chacá is just 10 minutes from downtown Progreso where you will find a local market for fresh fish, veggies, fruits and flowers, grocery stores, restaurants, bars, banks, a hospital, taxis, churches, and a large beach where you can take long walks or enjoy water sports.Mérida, the capital city of the state of Yucatán, is only 20 miles away. This 472-year-old colonial city offers shopping (Sam’s Club, Costco, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, etc.), a wide variety of restaurants (Italian, Mexican, Yucatecan, Argentinian, Chinese, Japanese, you name it), and American Franchises such as IHOP, PF Changs, Chili’s, Tony Roma’s, and TGI Friday’s. In Merida you will also find modern hospitals, banks, malls, movies, theaters, museums, art galleries, an international airport and a world-class Symphonic Orchestra.The only thing missing at Playa Chacá is “you”. Invite your friends and family to come visit you at your own piece of paradise.
more recommended stories
As usually for the last 30 years, Cancun will draw thousands of college students for “Spring Break 2019”
College students all over the US and.
AAA Adds Five Hotels in Mexico to Five Diamond List (two of them in the Yucatan Peninsula)
AAA has released its annual list of.
Yucatan Symphony Orchestra celebrates 15 years
The Yucatan Symphony Orchestra (OSY) will.
Municipal government began installing cultural-sites signage along Mérida’s downtown
With an investment of 170,000 pesos,.
19-year-old girl missing in Mérida finally found safe and sound
A 19-year-old girl left her home.
Several Reasons to Use Quotes in Your Presentation
A well-chosen quote can set a.
Whomever accuses the Church is related to the devil: Pope Francis
ROME (EFE).- Pope Francis criticized on.
Canadian company in Yucatan leaves hundreds of employees “hanging”
Workers ask for the intervention of.
Mérida’s Colonia Industrial residents concerned about lack of water
MERIDA .- “We have absolutely no.
Hate and extremism spikes across the US in anti-Latino hate crimes
“Why do you hate us?… Because.