- Santiago: 14 homes for rent, 71 for sale, 10 under construction, 3 vacant and 76 abandoned
- Santa Ana: 53 for rent, 130 for sale, 28 under construction, 13 vacant and 126 abandoned
- San Sebastian: 15 for rent, 102 for sale, 11 under construction, 14 vacant and 120 abandoned
- San Cristobal: 39 for rent, 71 for sale, 4 under construction, 5 vacant and 143 abandoned
- Mejorada: 32 for rent, 64 for sale, 3 under construction, 7 vacant and 176 abandoned
more recommended stories
Natgas shortage in Yucatán to continue – business leaders
According to bnamericas.com, Mexico’s Yucatán peninsula.
OPINION: The future of real estate in the new sexennium
On the last day of his.
Become a Non-Resident of Canada for Tax Purposes
Canadians residing in Mexico full time.
Austrian Symphony Orchestra will arrive in Yucatan in 2019
The University of Graz-Austria Symphony Orchestra.
Patient from Mérida’s Psychiatric Hospital steals delivery truck and smashes it into a wall
On Tuesday December 12th, a patient.
Mayor walks the streets of Progreso to meet citizen requests
Progreso Mayor Julián Zacarías Curi, accompanied.
The ‘hidden jewel’ of Yucatan that you must visit
Valladolid was named one of the.
New Arrivals on Netflix Mexico in December
December looks great on Netflix. The.
UNAM promotes creation of hummingbird gardens in order to improve ecology
Hummingbirds have a great ecological importance.
Mérida’s soccer team was bought years ago with money from the Sinaloa Cartel
Tirso ‘El Futbolista‘ Martinez Sanchez, a.