- Santiago: 14 homes for rent, 71 for sale, 10 under construction, 3 vacant and 76 abandoned
- Santa Ana: 53 for rent, 130 for sale, 28 under construction, 13 vacant and 126 abandoned
- San Sebastian: 15 for rent, 102 for sale, 11 under construction, 14 vacant and 120 abandoned
- San Cristobal: 39 for rent, 71 for sale, 4 under construction, 5 vacant and 143 abandoned
- Mejorada: 32 for rent, 64 for sale, 3 under construction, 7 vacant and 176 abandoned
more recommended stories
Prisma Hotel Group announces investment of 357 million for remodeling hotels nationwide
With the objective of always providing.
Trump’s ‘Tent Cities’: where unaccompanied minors are kept in South Texas
According to Esquire: Beyond the moral and.
“Mayas y Piratas” Festival in Chetumal
The Bay of Chetumal will host.
The current ESAY premises will be turned into the new University of the Arts
“The transformation of the Higher School.
Growth in tourism is expected in Valladolid during the summer holiday season
After carrying out various promotional activities,.
TIME Magazine Powerful Cover: Welcome to America
It is of public knowledge, Donald.
More employment opportunities in Yucatán
Yucatan registered a favorable 18% trend.
PROFEPA seizes wild animals in Motul, Yucatán
During an inspection visit in response.
In press release, CONAGUA discards versions of “water privatization” in Mexico
The ten Water Reserve Decrees published.
Campeche shows the highest growth in FDI at national level
Campeche was the entity that grew.