Published On: Fri, May 12th, 2017

Riviera Maya the star of “Outlet Expo Vacations 2017”

MERIDA — The eleventh edition of Outlet Expo 2017, which is being held from May 12 to 14 at the Convention Center Siglo XXI, from 9 am to 9 pm, is attracting many representatives of the tourism industry as well as the general public to share information on the different promotions and places to visit.

Among the promotions are tour packages with prices from $5,000 pesos all included in hotels of great importance of the region and other countries.

Yucatan has not much presence in the fair because this event’s principal aim is to attract people looking for beach destinations in an all-inclusive plan outside the state. The Port of Telchac is the only representative participant of Yucatan.

Telchac Pink Lagoon (Photo: Google)

Telchac Pink Lagoon (Photo: Google)

Regarding the slight increase in tariffs compared to past editions of the program, the event’s manager explained that “the increase is due to the fact that the Mexican Caribbean sites have had much promotion by the Federal Government outside of Mexico, due to the demand that this sector has showed in the last years”.

In occupation, he said, it is important to emphasize that the national market is important for the hotel zone, but especially the regional market, that is why this sector does not forget the tourists of the region, which have as their preferred sector; Riviera Maya, Cancun, Isla Mujeres, Tulum, Playa del Carmen and even Mahahual.

Riviera Maya (Photo: Google)

Riviera Maya (Photo: Google)

These destinations, he said, will offer great promotions for this year, although he acknowledged that the tourist destination that has suffered a 5% increase is Cancun because it is one of the most promoted sites in Mexico and in the world.

For this edition, it is expected to receive more than 21,000 people during the 3 days of Expo Vacations, specializing in beach destinations, having for the first time the inclusion of the Dominican Republic which will have a presence in this convention to show the attractions such as a coastline of more than 400 kilometers of beaches, historical cities, culture, mountains, waterfalls and exclusive golf courses.

Dominican Republic Beach (Photo: Google)

Dominican Republic Beach (Photo: Google)

It will count with the participation of 30 companies like airlines, hotels, specialists in transportation and travel agencies, and more.

Source: yucatanalamano.com

Comments

comments

1. Hayden says:

I really think this website requires a lot more consideration. I’ll probably be once again to read a lot more, thanks for that info.

2. lucky patcher says:

You’re certainly correct, I’d love to find out more info on the topic! I am as well captivated by lucky patcher download as I think it is really quite unique right now. Keep up the good work!

3. download kik says:

You’re totally right! I liked looking through this and I will certainly get back for more as quick as possible. Our website is about kik messenger download, you could take a peek if you are still interested in that.

4. forever c9 diet says:

Ive in no way read anything like this before. So good to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject, really thank you for beginning this up. this site is some thing that is necessary on the internet, an individual having a little originality. beneficial job for bringing some thing new to the web!

5. Shelton says:

My brother recommended I would possibly like this blog. He was entirely right. This post truly made my day. You can not imagine simply how so much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

6. visit homepage says:

Thanks a lot for writing this info, I saved this site. I’m furthermore trying to find info regarding best birthday messages, have you any idea the place where I can come across something such as this? I will come back in a little while!

7. Ulysses says:

Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the internet the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people consider worries that they just don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks