1. The BPM Festival celebrated its 10th anniversary this year and attracts people from around the world.
2. BPM is a ten day and night music festival that gathers Djs and producers from around the world.
3. A three-day pass to the festival runs 395 dollars, plus service charges.
4.The Blue Parrot is a famous nightclub and beachclub that opened two decades ago. Since opening its doors, Blue Parrot has gone on to become one of the hottest spots in Playa del Carmen among tourists.
5. Local and international Djs play electronic music from Wednesday to Saturday. The beachclub opens daily.
6. The Blue Parrot brand includes a beachfront hotel called The Blue Parrot Fifth Avenue, which opened 30 years ago.
7. The Blue Parrot Beach Club wasn’t the only place where The BPM Festival was held. Other locations included La Santanera, Martina Beach Club, Salón Salsanera, Canibal Royal and Patio 8.
8. Playa del Carmen is the Mayan Riviera’s go to destination for nightlife, restaurants and shopping.
9. The port of Playa del Carmen was founded in 1937.
more recommended stories
October 17 will be remembered in Canada as the day when Cannabis was legalized
Canada became the first industrialized nation.
Mexico sends federal forces to its southern border as migrant caravan heads north
Mexico sent federal forces to its.
There will be no inspections by officials from tax department, we shall trust the people (AMLO)
There will be no federal government.
Mexico now has the most Capitals of Culture in America (Mérida two times)
The municipal president of San Miguel.
Pioneers in the realm of mental and physical wellness come to Oaxaca, Mexico this New Year’s Eve
Revelry Reinvented: Restival Announces Restival Award.
Yoga teacher Judith de Klerk coming to Mérida’s “Sol y Tierra”
On Saturday, October 27, Judith de.
Sea Turtle Festival in Tulum needs more social participation
“In 16 years of activities, the.
Yucatan seeks to encourage organ donation
“The State Transplant Center of Yucatan.
Meet the new Mexican Congress and its Sixty-Fourth Legislature
As we all know on July.
Activists clean up cenotes in Yucatan
The garbage accumulated in the Yucatan.