1. The BPM Festival celebrated its 10th anniversary this year and attracts people from around the world.
2. BPM is a ten day and night music festival that gathers Djs and producers from around the world.
3. A three-day pass to the festival runs 395 dollars, plus service charges.
4.The Blue Parrot is a famous nightclub and beachclub that opened two decades ago. Since opening its doors, Blue Parrot has gone on to become one of the hottest spots in Playa del Carmen among tourists.
5. Local and international Djs play electronic music from Wednesday to Saturday. The beachclub opens daily.
6. The Blue Parrot brand includes a beachfront hotel called The Blue Parrot Fifth Avenue, which opened 30 years ago.
7. The Blue Parrot Beach Club wasn’t the only place where The BPM Festival was held. Other locations included La Santanera, Martina Beach Club, Salón Salsanera, Canibal Royal and Patio 8.
8. Playa del Carmen is the Mayan Riviera’s go to destination for nightlife, restaurants and shopping.
9. The port of Playa del Carmen was founded in 1937.
more recommended stories
19th edition of the International Jazz Festival of Campeche features world-class artists
Campeche will present its International Jazz.
PEMEX pipeline on the Mérida-Progreso highway explodes as fuel was being illegaly extracted
According to unofficial reports, the explosion.
Measures against Influenza reinforced by Isstey authorities
Mérida, Yucatán, July 18, 2018.- In.
Oscar winning Guillermo Del Toro grants scholarships to three Mexican talents in animation
Filmmaker Guillermo del Toro, with the.
Mexican congress asks Health Secretariat to evaluate if there is an Influenza epidemic in Yucatan
The Mexican Congress directed an appeal.
AMLO’s government would consider legalization of drugs
Mexico’s new government is set to explore the.
Yucatan’s state government and private initiative join to fight Influenza
Merida, Yucatan, July 18, 2018.- Breaking.
The U.S. may pursue separate trade deal with Mexico
According to REUTERS, President Donald Trump.
Summer homes rentals on the rise in Yucatan
The coastline from Chuburna to Telchac.
Extreme sports options for people with disabilities in Yucatan
To rappel, explore caverns, dive or.