Today the US Consulate General in Merida welcomes all students to the Academic Mobility Fair Mexico- United States, with 20 US universities offering their programs, scholarships, opportunities to study in the United States.
WHEN: 5:00 pm-8:00pm
WHERE: Siglo XXI Convention Center
Check out the program:
5:00 pm – Ribbon-cutting by US Consul General in Merida David Mico; Delegate of Foreign Affairs in Yucatan José Manuel Torres, and EducationUSA Regional Director Maria Mercedes Salmon.
5.15pm – 6.00pm: 5 Steps to study in the United States
6.00pm – 6:45 pm: Student Visas in the United States by Vice Consul
6.45pm – 7.30pm: Resources for studying ESL
7.30pm – 8.00pm: Postgraduate Scholarships Fulbright
- • St. Cloud State University
- • Full Sail University
- • University of Colorado Boulder
- • University of Delaware
- • Marymount University
- • Miami International University of Art and Design
- • West Virginia University
- • Northeastern Illinois University
- • University of South Carolina
- • Hult International Business School
- • Stevens Henager College
- • California State – San Jose State University
- • The University of Oklahoma
- • English Language Institute at the University of Utah
- • University of New Mexico
- • Fox Valley Technical College
- • Maryville College
- • California State University Fullerton
Public Diplomacy (Educación, Cultura y Prensa)
US Consulate General, Merida
more recommended stories
Yucatecan honey, a symbol of flavor and quality
Yucatan is the main producer and.
Profepa rescues jaguar without fangs or paws in Central Mexico
The Federal Prosecutor for Environmental Protection.
The Impact of President Trump on Re-emerging Markets
With his plans to build a.
Crime is prevented with education in Mérida, Yucatán
Municipal police will initiate a training.
On his 82nd birthday, Pope Francis gives out 3,000 ice creams to Rome’s poor and homeless
According to The Local Italia, Pope.
OPINION: There are obvious signs of a crisis with López Obrador as president
Enrique Campos Suárez journalist, politics expert,.
April 23: World Book and Copyright Day
April 23rd is a symbolic date.
Mexico holds its first presidential debate for July election
MEXICO CITY — According to the.
Yucatecan food caused a big sensation at Tianguis Turístico 2018
Cochinita pibil, one of the most.
Peña Nieto signed the declaration of Special Economic Zone of Campeche and Tabasco
On April 17, President Enrique Peña.