The company QS has unveiled its ranking of the best universities in Latin America for 2016, and the results are a bit different with respect to the 2015 count.
In first place for 2016 is the University of Sao Paulo, followed by the University of Estadual de Campinas is located, the Pontifical Catholic University of Chile, the National Autonomous University of Mexico, the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, the University of Chile, the TEC Monterrey, Universidad de los Andes of Colombia, the University of Brasilia and the National University of Colombia. These institutions make up the survey’s ”top 10.”
The count consists of 300 institutions of higher learning and is based on the reputation of the academy, teachers, quality of students, the research of each and international contributions that their members make to international knowledge .
These Mexican universities made the list:
10) Universidad de las Américas Puebla (UDLAP). 56 overall.
9) Autonomous University of the State of Mexico (UAEMex). 55 overall.
8) Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon (UANL). 53 overall.
7) University of Guadalajara (UdeG). 51 overall.
6) Instituto Tecnologico Autonomo de Mexico (ITAM). 39 overall.
5) National Polytechnic Institute (IPN). 32 overall.
4) Autonomous Metropolitan University (UAM). 30 overall.
3) University Iberoamericana (UIA). 23 overall.
2) Institute of Technology and Higher Studies of Monterrey. 7 overall.
1) National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM). 4 overall.
For the complete list, click here.
more recommended stories
Yucatecan honey, a symbol of flavor and quality
Yucatan is the main producer and.
Profepa rescues jaguar without fangs or paws in Central Mexico
The Federal Prosecutor for Environmental Protection.
The Impact of President Trump on Re-emerging Markets
With his plans to build a.
Crime is prevented with education in Mérida, Yucatán
Municipal police will initiate a training.
On his 82nd birthday, Pope Francis gives out 3,000 ice creams to Rome’s poor and homeless
According to The Local Italia, Pope.
OPINION: There are obvious signs of a crisis with López Obrador as president
Enrique Campos Suárez journalist, politics expert,.
April 23: World Book and Copyright Day
April 23rd is a symbolic date.
Mexico holds its first presidential debate for July election
MEXICO CITY — According to the.
Yucatecan food caused a big sensation at Tianguis Turístico 2018
Cochinita pibil, one of the most.
Peña Nieto signed the declaration of Special Economic Zone of Campeche and Tabasco
On April 17, President Enrique Peña.