The company QS has unveiled its ranking of the best universities in Latin America for 2016, and the results are a bit different with respect to the 2015 count.
In first place for 2016 is the University of Sao Paulo, followed by the University of Estadual de Campinas is located, the Pontifical Catholic University of Chile, the National Autonomous University of Mexico, the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, the University of Chile, the TEC Monterrey, Universidad de los Andes of Colombia, the University of Brasilia and the National University of Colombia. These institutions make up the survey’s ”top 10.”
The count consists of 300 institutions of higher learning and is based on the reputation of the academy, teachers, quality of students, the research of each and international contributions that their members make to international knowledge .
These Mexican universities made the list:
10) Universidad de las Américas Puebla (UDLAP). 56 overall.
9) Autonomous University of the State of Mexico (UAEMex). 55 overall.
8) Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon (UANL). 53 overall.
7) University of Guadalajara (UdeG). 51 overall.
6) Instituto Tecnologico Autonomo de Mexico (ITAM). 39 overall.
5) National Polytechnic Institute (IPN). 32 overall.
4) Autonomous Metropolitan University (UAM). 30 overall.
3) University Iberoamericana (UIA). 23 overall.
2) Institute of Technology and Higher Studies of Monterrey. 7 overall.
1) National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM). 4 overall.
For the complete list, click here.
more recommended stories
K’u’uk: contemporary cuisine or pure alchemy?
Acknowledged at the Food and Travel.
Mérida, one of the best cities to live in Mexico (and the world)
Dan Prescher wrote an article for.
Hacienda Kancabchén: a call from a distant era just 15 miles away from Mérida
Hacienda Kancabchén maintains great part of.
Amazon launches new debit card in México
MEXICO CITY.- Banorte and Mastercard, together.
Over two thousand dogs and cats have been vaccinated in Valladolid
With the installation of seven locations.
Yucatecan pelicans and flamingos on the brink of becoming endangered species
“Pelicans and flamingos are some of.
Teacher Leaders Present an Innovative Blueprint for Relevant Learning in the Age of AI
What does the fourth industrial revolution.
New technology used in Yucatán to find people lost at sea
As part of a third aspect.
“Pet uh” Civil Association aims to promote Peto, Yucatán
PETO.- In the coming weeks the.
Mexico overtakes Brazil as the largest automobile producer in Latin America
Mexico registered a new record in.