A Yucatecan stands out in the world for his name, although not exactly because he’s widely known.
He’s in an international list of “names that ruined people’s lives”, published by the Argentinian web page Infobae.
The man’s name is Christmas Day Koyoc Balam. He’s from Yaxché de Peon neighbourhood in Ucú municipality, an area near Mérida.
Other names in the list include: Batman Roberto, Mister Rambo, and Disney Landia.
The full list, according to Infobae, goes:
- Adolfo Hitler Flores de Valgaz Alava, from Ecuador
- Christmas Day Koyoc Balam, from Mexico
- Mister Rambo Campos Díaz, from Costa Rica
- Nicolás Eduardo Rey Follador (F***er King), from Chile
- Disney Landia (Disneyland) Rodriguez Juarez, from Uruguay
- Batman Roberto Camargo Salcedo, from Colombia
- Hashtag Follow Contreras Sepúlveda, from Chile
- Shakespeare Mozart Armstrong Correa Perez, from Chile
- Jack Daniels, from Chile
- Mike Litoris, from the United States
more recommended stories
Sotuta de Peón, “La Hacienda Viva”
According to the experts, in Yucatan.
New cold front and rains
Cloudy in most of the region.
Do not forget your raincoat! Rain will stay.
The temperatures will be warm to.
“Is It Cheaper To Live In Mexico?” cost of living study (co-sponsored by The Yucatan Times)
Lake Chapala, Jalisco, Mexico—January 20, 2018— Best.
Patty Azcagorta’s “visual” strategy to become the next mayor of Caborca, Sonora
Patty Azcagorta, a pre-candidate for the.
Yoga classes specially for Ex-pats and Snowbirds at Merida’s Semilla Yoga
Dr. Alma Duran is an anthropologist, educator.
Plastic surgery procedures on the rise in Mérida, Yucatán
Specialized media reported that between mid.
Mayan culinary culture is still alive in the XXI Century through ‘Dzotobichay’ or “Brazo de Reina”
“Although tamales come originally from other parts.
Medical Marijuana Changes the Life of a Merida Family
In this fourth video interview edition.
A different vision of the Yucatan capital
The Cultural Lounge “Pedro Cardeña” of the.