A Yucatecan stands out in the world for his name, although not exactly because he’s widely known.
He’s in an international list of “names that ruined people’s lives”, published by the Argentinian web page Infobae.
The man’s name is Christmas Day Koyoc Balam. He’s from Yaxché de Peon neighbourhood in Ucú municipality, an area near Mérida.
Other names in the list include: Batman Roberto, Mister Rambo, and Disney Landia.
The full list, according to Infobae, goes:
- Adolfo Hitler Flores de Valgaz Alava, from Ecuador
- Christmas Day Koyoc Balam, from Mexico
- Mister Rambo Campos Díaz, from Costa Rica
- Nicolás Eduardo Rey Follador (F***er King), from Chile
- Disney Landia (Disneyland) Rodriguez Juarez, from Uruguay
- Batman Roberto Camargo Salcedo, from Colombia
- Hashtag Follow Contreras Sepúlveda, from Chile
- Shakespeare Mozart Armstrong Correa Perez, from Chile
- Jack Daniels, from Chile
- Mike Litoris, from the United States
more recommended stories
The Impact of President Trump on Re-emerging Markets
With his plans to build a.
An intimate performance by Marie Piselli at La Cúpula
Tuesday, April 24 From 6:45 pm.
Physiotherapy in Mérida: Evolving Techniques and Trends
Physiotherapists help people affected by injury, illness.
The Luckiest Gringo in Mexico (Part 2)
(…) Lupita and I will celebrate.
Research Study “Healthcare In Mexico” Co-Sponsored by The Yucatan Times Released
Lake Chapala, Jalisco, Mexico—March 26, 2018— Best.
The Luckiest Gringo in Mexico (Part 1)
I walked from my home at.
“Surprising History” Is Now in Print
“Surprising History in Yucatán” appeared as.
The CIC Powered by Samsung is the first of its kind in Mexico
The CIC “Powered by Samsung” is.
Yoga for Wellness … all bodies, all ages at Sol y Tierra in Mérida
Yoga is much more than the.
Musician, singer and composer “Carlo” creates the “Pop Viajero” concept
The Yucatan Times conducted an exclusive.