A Yucatecan stands out in the world for his name, although not exactly because he’s widely known.
He’s in an international list of “names that ruined people’s lives”, published by the Argentinian web page Infobae.
The man’s name is Christmas Day Koyoc Balam. He’s from Yaxché de Peon neighbourhood in Ucú municipality, an area near Mérida.
Other names in the list include: Batman Roberto, Mister Rambo, and Disney Landia.
The full list, according to Infobae, goes:
- Adolfo Hitler Flores de Valgaz Alava, from Ecuador
- Christmas Day Koyoc Balam, from Mexico
- Mister Rambo Campos Díaz, from Costa Rica
- Nicolás Eduardo Rey Follador (F***er King), from Chile
- Disney Landia (Disneyland) Rodriguez Juarez, from Uruguay
- Batman Roberto Camargo Salcedo, from Colombia
- Hashtag Follow Contreras Sepúlveda, from Chile
- Shakespeare Mozart Armstrong Correa Perez, from Chile
- Jack Daniels, from Chile
- Mike Litoris, from the United States
more recommended stories
Absurd: Venezuelan firemen arrested for donkey video mocking Nicolás Maduro (VIDEO)
CARACAS, Venezuela — Two firefighters have.
The Top Tips to Startup and Fund a Business
The idea of starting a business.
What to do for a Family Member Trapped in Addiction?
Living with a loved one who.
Top Tips to Saving Money on Large Purchases
Do you make financial resolutions every.
The Top Oil Field Technology Advancements You Need to Know About
For a long time, oil, also.
How To Save Money With Auction Sites?
The first auction is said to.
5 Essential Qualities for a Forex Trader
Forex trading is at the cutting.
Why Software Development Is So Popular Today
Software development is one of the.
“Chelem Papers” a graceful face-off with the inevitable
Yucatán Expat, Mr. Grant Spradling launches.
Art Selfie: now Google tells you what work of art you look like
Google’s hit Art Selfie tool has launched outside.