- RENT before for a few months try different parts of town or even the state.
- Speak to a mortgage broker or financial adviser to see how much money you can safely invest in a Yucatan property without putting your overall stability at risk
- Carefully researching all available opportunities in the market you’re most interested in. Yucatan has much to offer beachfront condominiums and villas, beachfront lots, Haciendas, colonial homes with properties in all price ranges
- Talking to other investors in the area, and visit Yucatan yourself for a firsthand look
- Familiarizing yourself with foreign ownership requirements and residency requirements
- Dont compare property prices you see here in Mexico to back in your home country, otherwise everything will look like a steal.
- Ask the locals what REAL prices of homes for sale are tin the area.
- Right now, a full range of exciting ownership and investment opportunities are available in Yucatan the community continues to grow and expand.
- Come visit and explore but most of all enjoy your stay with us in Yucatan.
more recommended stories
Homicides in Mexico increase 17% so far in 2018
Intentional homicides in Mexico has increased.
Expats Feel at Home in Mexico; InterNations Survey
InterNations.org recently released the results of.
Through the implementation of AMLO’s austerity plan, the government could save 132 billion pesos in 2019
As wages for high government officials.
Japanese delegation comes to Mérida to strengthen bilateral relationship
The project of the Chicxulub crater.
First house entirely made of Sargassum built by Mexican inventor in Quintana Roo
PUERTO MORELOS, Q. Roo, September 20,.
Protests in Homun, Yucatan against the opening of mega pig farm
On Friday September 21, the conflict.
Day of the Dead Parade Mexico City, three years stunning the world
For the third year in a.
Viva Aerobus announces new direct flights between Cancun and the U.S.
Viva Aerobus, the ultra low cost.
Vessel control centers urgently needed in Quintana Roo
“A control center like the one.
Photographic festival coming to Mérida in November
For the first time, the Mérida.