Hurricane Linda Current Status and Forecast:
- Hurricane Linda has strengthened rapidly several hundred miles south of the southern tip of Baja California.
- Linda was a 45 mph tropical storm late Sunday morning, but had intensified into a Category 2 hurricane with 100 mph winds 24 hours later on Monday morning.
- Linda is expected to continue to strengthen and could reach major hurricane status early this week while tracking northwest, remaining well off Mexico’s southwest Pacific coast and the Baja peninsula.
- Linda will trigger a surge of moisture into the U.S. Desert Southwest, leading to enhanced coverage of thunderstorms, there, Wednesday into Thursday. This includes parts of southern Arizona and southeast California.
- Some swells generated by Linda will eventually propagate toward the southern Baja peninsula this week.
more recommended stories
Businessmen ask for more trees on Tulum’s main Avenue
“Now that Avenida Tulum Norte will.
Odebrecht in Mexico… What is AMLO’s administration going to do about it?
MEXICO CITY, Sept 18 (Reuters) –.
Yucatecan engineer from Valladolid wins the Proser Prize
The School of Engineering of the.
Cozumel returns to lead the cruise industry in Mexico and South America
The general director of the Port.
According to Mexican businessmen, the Maya Train project will only be profitable for Quintana Roo and Yucatán
In spite of the planning of.
2018 Merida’s International Festival of the Maya Culture has been cancelled
The State Government reported that it.
Organic products are becoming more popular in Mérida
Everyday, more and more companies offer.
Local transport companies will invest 250 million pesos in new Cancun-Tulum Metrobus
In order to cover the growing.
While Venezuelans suffer and die of hunger, Maduro eats at one of the most expensive restaurants in the world (VIDEO)
A viral video showing Venezuelan president Nicolás.
Tulum’s “La Calma” Ecoresort master plan rejected by Semarnat
On September 12th, the environmental organization.