Hurricane Linda Current Status and Forecast:
- Hurricane Linda has strengthened rapidly several hundred miles south of the southern tip of Baja California.
- Linda was a 45 mph tropical storm late Sunday morning, but had intensified into a Category 2 hurricane with 100 mph winds 24 hours later on Monday morning.
- Linda is expected to continue to strengthen and could reach major hurricane status early this week while tracking northwest, remaining well off Mexico’s southwest Pacific coast and the Baja peninsula.
- Linda will trigger a surge of moisture into the U.S. Desert Southwest, leading to enhanced coverage of thunderstorms, there, Wednesday into Thursday. This includes parts of southern Arizona and southeast California.
- Some swells generated by Linda will eventually propagate toward the southern Baja peninsula this week.
more recommended stories
29 cases of suicide in Yucatán so far in 2018
At the beginning of 2018, the.
Yucatan will have its own Mexican Wind Atlas tower
The first stage of the Atlas.
Conkal transformed by Mérida’s Real Estate boom
Merida, Yucatan. – According to Mexico’s.
“Completa” a Yucatecan documentary that seeks to combat ignorance and taboos on breast cancer
María Bello Buenfil is a young.
Mayan Lent “Haute Cuisine”
In Merida, when the Carnival comes.
Bomb threat was false alarm while investigations on Playa del Carmen’s ferry explosion continue
Cozumel’s 107.7 FM “La Voz del.
Yucatecan organic farmers grow vegetables and raise animals for their own consumption
Elsy Canché does not have to.
Trump suggests arming teachers as a solution to increase school safety
Washington (CNN).- President Donald Trump, after listening.
Four companies arrive to Hunucmá, Yucatán and invest more than 3 billion pesos
MÉRIDA, Yuc.- An investment of 3.8.
Man claims to have time-travelled from 2030 and passes lie detector test
According to Inquisitr, a time traveler who.