CHICHÉN ITZÁ, KUKULKÁN NIGHTS WILL REMAIN AS A FREE ACCESS EVENT UNTIL OCTOBER 31ST 2015.
At a press conference on August 31st, State Secretary of Tourism Promotion, Saúl Ancona Salazar mentioned that in just seven months the tourism sector in Yucatán has generated an economic benefit of 3,500 million pesos (205 Million USD), featuring Chichen Itza’s “Noches de Kukulcán” as its main attraction.
This Light and Sound show in the archaeological site of Chichen Itza has been a huge success attracting domestic and foreign tourists.
The Secretary announced that the show will remain free admission until October this year; he also mentioned that the Secretariat of Tourism (SECTUR) recognized that the expectations raised earlier this year for this attraction have been exceeded by far.
- Request your personal invitation in the Tourist Information offices at the Government Palace, the Peon Contreras theatre or box-office at the Siglo XXI Convention Center Cinemas.
- Enter the Automated Reservation System via the website www.nochesdekukulkan.com
- Register THE NUMBER OF YOUR PERSONAL INVITATION, as well as the data requested to you. Remember that as a resident, you can register two companions with the same ticket.
- You will receive an INDIVIDUAL RESERVATION NUMBER from the registration system, and a confirmation of your booking via mail. It is very important that at the same time you keep the PDF generated by the system in case you don´t receive the email.
- In the archaeological zone, change your INDIVIDUAL RESERVATION NUMBER for the admission ticket at the box office (Official ID needed). It is important to arrive at least one hour before the function.
- Reservations are held until 30 minutes before the start of each presentation.
more recommended stories
Through the implementation of AMLO’s austerity plan, the government could save 132 billion pesos in 2019
As wages for high government officials.
Japanese delegation comes to Mérida to strengthen bilateral relationship
The project of the Chicxulub crater.
First house entirely made of Sargassum built by Mexican inventor in Quintana Roo
PUERTO MORELOS, Q. Roo, September 20,.
Protests in Homun, Yucatan against the opening of mega pig farm
On Friday September 21, the conflict.
Day of the Dead Parade Mexico City, three years stunning the world
For the third year in a.
Viva Aerobus announces new direct flights between Cancun and the U.S.
Viva Aerobus, the ultra low cost.
Vessel control centers urgently needed in Quintana Roo
“A control center like the one.
Photographic festival coming to Mérida in November
For the first time, the Mérida.
Trump demands a border wall but many congressional Republicans just not into it
WASHINGTON DC – President Donald Trump.
Mexico analyzing U.S. proposal on deportation funding
MEXICO CITY (Reuters) – Mexico’s government.