WELCOME TO PLAYA CHACA, YOUR OWN PIECE OF PARADISEPlaya Chacá is a community for people who want to experience a new lifestyle in a friendly tropical atmosphere, with beautiful sunsets and amazing moonlit skies. From the rooftop terrace you can watch the sky turn crimson as the sun dips below the horizon, ushering in another moonlit night at this tropical paradise. Among the amenities you will find:
- The pool at Playa Chacá is perfect for cooling off and relaxing, and the 82 ft long swim lane is ideal for a few laps if that strikes your fancy. In the Yucatan you can swim outdoors 365 days a year.
- Playa Chaca provides state of the art communication technology so you can stay in touch with your friends and relatives back in the States, Canada, Europe or Australia. With Wi-Fi in all common areas, you’ll always be connected through your tablet or smartphone.
- A special grill area for barbecues has been incorporated into the plan for meals with your family and all the new friends you’ll meet here.
- Each apartment has a private terrace where you can serve breakfast, read a book, or enjoy a glass of wine.
- All apartments are prepped for TV installations (cable or satellite), Internet and a landline phone.
- The night lighting has been specially designed to provide an intimate atmosphere, with soft lighting that creates a magical feeling, and everything you need for a truly romantic evening.Construction Schedule
- Apartments phase 1: 80% completed
- Apartments phase 2: 60% completed
- Recreational areas (“solarium”): 80% completed
- Pool area: 50% completedPlans are available for every budget: one, two and three bedroom apartments.Playa Chacá is just 10 minutes from downtown Progreso where you will find a local market for fresh fish, veggies, fruits and flowers, grocery stores, restaurants, bars, banks, a hospital, taxis, churches, and a large beach where you can take long walks or enjoy water sports.Mérida, the capital city of the state of Yucatán, is only 20 miles away. This 472-year-old colonial city offers shopping (Sam’s Club, Costco, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, etc.), a wide variety of restaurants (Italian, Mexican, Yucatecan, Argentinian, Chinese, Japanese, you name it), and American Franchises such as IHOP, PF Changs, Chili’s, Tony Roma’s, and TGI Friday’s. In Merida you will also find modern hospitals, banks, malls, movies, theaters, museums, art galleries, an international airport and a world-class Symphonic Orchestra.The only thing missing at Playa Chacá is “you”. Invite your friends and family to come visit you at your own piece of paradise.
more recommended stories
Yucatán, at the forefront of technological education
“Yucatan is at the forefront of.
INAH publishes new Museum of Underwater Archaeology catalog
Hand in hand with the recent.
One thousand heavily damaged buildings in Oaxaca after Feb. 16 earthquake
After walking the streets of the.
Homun residents oppose the opening of pig farm in their municipality
“The Ka’anan Ts’onot organization (Guardians of.
New prison facility to be built in Quintana Roo
The State Secretary of Public Safety,.
The Mexican Caribbean received more than 16 million visitors in 2017
CANCUN. In 2017.- The State of Quintana.
The Grand Mayan Experience: world’s first “Cruise and Land” all-inclusive concept
According to Markets Insider, the Victory Cruise.
Trump – Peña Nieto White House meeting in the works
Regarding his first meeting as president.
Anti-gun rally in Southern Florida after school shooting
According to The Miami Herald, people showed.
Helicopter carrying top Mexican officials flips, kills 13 on ground
According to the Chicago Tribune, a.