WELCOME TO PLAYA CHACA, YOUR OWN PIECE OF PARADISEPlaya Chacá is a community for people who want to experience a new lifestyle in a friendly tropical atmosphere, with beautiful sunsets and amazing moonlit skies. From the rooftop terrace you can watch the sky turn crimson as the sun dips below the horizon, ushering in another moonlit night at this tropical paradise. Among the amenities you will find:
- The pool at Playa Chacá is perfect for cooling off and relaxing, and the 82 ft long swim lane is ideal for a few laps if that strikes your fancy. In the Yucatan you can swim outdoors 365 days a year.
- Playa Chaca provides state of the art communication technology so you can stay in touch with your friends and relatives back in the States, Canada, Europe or Australia. With Wi-Fi in all common areas, you’ll always be connected through your tablet or smartphone.
- A special grill area for barbecues has been incorporated into the plan for meals with your family and all the new friends you’ll meet here.
- Each apartment has a private terrace where you can serve breakfast, read a book, or enjoy a glass of wine.
- All apartments are prepped for TV installations (cable or satellite), Internet and a landline phone.
- The night lighting has been specially designed to provide an intimate atmosphere, with soft lighting that creates a magical feeling, and everything you need for a truly romantic evening.Construction Schedule
- Apartments phase 1: 80% completed
- Apartments phase 2: 60% completed
- Recreational areas (“solarium”): 80% completed
- Pool area: 50% completedPlans are available for every budget: one, two and three bedroom apartments.Playa Chacá is just 10 minutes from downtown Progreso where you will find a local market for fresh fish, veggies, fruits and flowers, grocery stores, restaurants, bars, banks, a hospital, taxis, churches, and a large beach where you can take long walks or enjoy water sports.Mérida, the capital city of the state of Yucatán, is only 20 miles away. This 472-year-old colonial city offers shopping (Sam’s Club, Costco, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, etc.), a wide variety of restaurants (Italian, Mexican, Yucatecan, Argentinian, Chinese, Japanese, you name it), and American Franchises such as IHOP, PF Changs, Chili’s, Tony Roma’s, and TGI Friday’s. In Merida you will also find modern hospitals, banks, malls, movies, theaters, museums, art galleries, an international airport and a world-class Symphonic Orchestra.The only thing missing at Playa Chacá is “you”. Invite your friends and family to come visit you at your own piece of paradise.
more recommended stories
Cozumel returns to lead the cruise industry in Mexico and South America
The general director of the Port.
According to Mexican businessmen, the Maya Train project will only be profitable for Quintana Roo and Yucatán
In spite of the planning of.
2018 Merida’s International Festival of the Maya Culture has been cancelled
The State Government reported that it.
Organic products are becoming more popular in Mérida
Everyday, more and more companies offer.
Local transport companies will invest 250 million pesos in new Cancun-Tulum Metrobus
In order to cover the growing.
While Venezuelans suffer and die of hunger, Maduro eats at one of the most expensive restaurants in the world (VIDEO)
A viral video showing Venezuelan president Nicolás.
Tulum’s “La Calma” Ecoresort master plan rejected by Semarnat
On September 12th, the environmental organization.
Organ donation culture increases in Yucatan
September 17, 2018 (ACOM) .- The.
New air route Merida-Villahermosa
Viva Aerobus, Mexico’s ultra-low-cost airline, with.
Canadian and American citizens visited SSP facility in Mérida
Canadian and American citizens residing in.