MADENOVA: The New Recycled Plastic Lumber for Outdoor Use
MADENOVA is a Mexican (Mérida based) Company recently created in 2014 by 2 Yucatecan students of the Anahuac Mayab University in Mérida, dedicated to the supply and installation of recycled plastic lumber used for outdoor decking, furniture, and docks, among many other uses.
Owners Maria José and Maria Eugenia Castillo created Madenova with one purpose: To offer consumers the option of a new lifestyle through quality products made from plastic with countless benefits and also environmental friendly.
Madenova Recycled Plastic Lumber is made from recycled High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE), which is a reliable substitute for natural wood with countless competitive, functional, aesthetic and durability advantages.
- 100% organic
- 100% Environmental Friendly
- Low Maintenance
- Resistant to most graffiti
- Never needs to be painted
- Does not absorb moisture
- Durable and sturdy
- Integrated colors
- It is not affected by termites, rodents, worms, marine parasites, or other insects.
- Simply perfect for Beach Properties, Haciendas, Pool and Garden Decks.
Due to its properties, recycled plastic lumber is the perfect solution to any application that requires durability with water resistance, at a much lower cost than natural wood.
A wide variety of dimensional RPL profiles are available in order to cover our consumer’s needs.
Madenova Company not only provides the product, but also includes the installation and the structure in case of decking.
These are some of the many advantages of using Recycled Plastic Lumber:
- It’s an organic product
- Low Maintenance
- It has the texture and color of natural wood
- Reduced weight (lighter than natural wood)
- Wide range of colors and profiles
- It is waterproof
- No splinters
- Resistant to bacteria and chemicals
- Does not require paint or varnish.
Contact Madenova for a Free Estimate Today
- Calle 45 #298 por 26 y 32 Jardines de Pensiones.
- Phone: 9-87-61-71
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: Fan page Madenova.
We speak English, French and Spanish.