- Santiago: 14 homes for rent, 71 for sale, 10 under construction, 3 vacant and 76 abandoned
- Santa Ana: 53 for rent, 130 for sale, 28 under construction, 13 vacant and 126 abandoned
- San Sebastian: 15 for rent, 102 for sale, 11 under construction, 14 vacant and 120 abandoned
- San Cristobal: 39 for rent, 71 for sale, 4 under construction, 5 vacant and 143 abandoned
- Mejorada: 32 for rent, 64 for sale, 3 under construction, 7 vacant and 176 abandoned
more recommended stories
Yucatán is ready for “Festival de las Ánimas”
The government of Yucatan announced that.
Mexico has 10 new Magic Towns
The following locations are added to.
Canada to become the largest country in the world to fully legalize recreational marijuana
This week, Canada becomes the second.
Akumal Arts Festival & Residency: a front of women artists will ‘paint up the town’
The Akumal Arts Festival & Residency.
What To Do If You Get Sick or Hurt in Mexico
Have you ever wondered what you.
Top 12 Questions Foreigners Ask About Buying Real Estate in Mexico
Mexlaw has the experience and the.
Yucatan will invest 35 million pesos to restore archaeological sites
The director of the Regional Center.
Church in Nabalam Yucatán collapses, no injured reported
After the collpase of a lateral.
Progreso, Yucatan to coordinate efforts to take care of the mangrove
Having as main objective the care.
Mexican Navy rescues yacht off the coast of Yucalpetén
On Tuesday, October 11, agents of.