Published On: Fri, Mar 14th, 2014

Weather forecast for “Saint Patrick’s Weekend” in Merida

Share This
Tags

Today in the city of Merida, there will be sunshine and clouds mixed, the maximum temperature will reach  88F (31C). There is a 20% chance of rain during the afternoon, 80% of humidity, a UV Index of 11 points, which is considered as extremely high (sunblock, shirt, hat and sunglasses are recommended), and the wind will blow from the  Southeast at 5 to 10 mph.

By the evening, there will be a minimum of 71F (22C), with winds from the Southeast at 5 to 10 mph.

On Saturday, we will have partly cloudy skies, with a high of 94F (34C) and a low of 71F (22C), 10% chance of rain and winds from the Southeast at 10 to 12 mph.

And for Sunday partly cloudy skies are expected, with a high of 99F (37C) and a low of 73F (23C), 20% chance of rain and winds from the Southeast at 10 mph.

weather today

Comments

comments

Leave a comment

XHTML: You can use these html tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>